TEXT ME ~ due May 12

Here is my first card: For Ukraine: PEACE - upcycled junk mail background (gesso and distress inks), sunflower torn from vintage dictionary page. PEACE letters cut from magazine.
for Ukraine.jpg

Welcome Lurkers! Hope you will join us in the fun!

MiddleEarthTraveller & Blastie, got you, you're on the list.

Yes, I'm at the same addy for those that had that question.

AgingHippieChic - such an inspiring card, thank you for sharing here in the thread.

Oh, man. I'm not sure why I'm stumbling around with this theme. I have four cards, but then I realized that the text on two of them was from old magazines, not books. And the Korean text on the other two was from fairly new books. So none really fulfill the "spirit" of the old book theme. I'll try some more. I can save the ones I made already for an open theme swap. :wub:

@Plumhill2001, I think those will fit the theme as well, after all the name captures the spirit of the game to "text me" some wonderful inspirational ATCS. Either way, your choice is you want to make more but the first set should do just fine. :)

Here are the rest of my cards for this swap. For some reason this one was all about the flowers for me. I don't know why, but I hope you like them.
text me swap.jpg

Back
Top Bottom