middleearthtraveller

clutter enthusiast
Media
Swap Due Date – May 9, 2022
Signup/withdraw date – April 29, 2022
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants – 20
Medium: Open

Spring, in many places, means thunderstorm weather! Use your artistic techniques to create scenes of rain, cloudy skies, and/or lightning (+ other storm-related scenes). Other stormy sundries: wind, raincoats, ponchos, galoshes, umbrellas, rain on windows, puddles, etc.

Card Guidelines
• 3 for 3
• ATCS, 2.5”x 3.5”; sturdy backing
• Please include your name, username, location and swap name, date
• Include a sleeve if possible

Mailing Guidelines
• PM me for my mailing address when you’re ready to send!
• US folks: Please send a large label with your address and one forever stamp. I will provide envelopes.
• International folks: Please send a large label with your address. I will provide envelopes. I will provide postage for international players this round.

I will provide I-Trader feedback when I receive your cards. Please be sure to leave You-Rock feedback for the artists whose cards you receive. Please leave honest I-Trader feedback for me when the swap is complete—I appreciate any feedback and will iterate future swaps with the feedback in mind.

Who’s in?

middleearthtraveller
1. fundygirl Lost in the mail :(
2. TSmarie -received
3. minivandreams - WITHDREW
4. Miss Fame - WITHDREW
5. ThisIsMyCleverUsername -received
6. wordlesswonder -received
7. Blastie -received
8. Carol -cards not sent
9. locatray -received
10. Asher -received
11. softawoo -received
12. leydab -received
13. LuAnnP -received
14. JustJayne -received
15. Twaliger05 -cards not sent
16. cranialcookies -cards not sent
17. pilarfarmer -received
18. christmasbunny -received

Last edited:
Oh, me me me! I was literally just thinking this afternoon that we need a rainy day swap of some kind! I am so in!

(I live in the Pacific Northwest, where rainy days are the usual weather of spring. And fall. And winter. And parts of summer. . . )

Add me to the lurkers...I need to see if I can actually come up with something I like, but it's a very intriguing idea.

Please sign me up. I LOVE stormy weather (as long as we don’t lose power). Rainy nights are wonderful too, with vocal soft jazz playing, glass of wine… puts me in such a happy mood.

Back
Top Bottom