Loteria Cards HD/HP ~ Due: June 1

trini70

Creative clutter is better than idle neatness.
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: June 1st
Signup By: May 18th
Withdraw: any time, just communicate
Number of Cards: 3-3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: hand drawn/hand painted

I haven't seen a Loteria swap in quite a while so I decided it was time for one. Hopefully some of you will agree and decide to join in. Here are some links IMAGES and INFO

Swap Info: You will make 3 cards and get 3 cards back. All cards should be different. You can create one based from an existing Loteria deck or you can create your own original card.

Swap Rules:
~ All cards are to be 2.5X3.5
~ No bulky embellishments.
~ Make sure your card is sturdy, not flimsy or floppy.
~ On the back include your real name, user name, location and any other info you choose.
~ Failure to communicate and send in your cards will result in a negative i-trader.

Mailing Info:
~ Put your cards in a protective sleeve or something similar for protection.
~ PM me for my address when you're ready to mail.
~ US: Include a stamped, self addressed envelope w/ your user name on the back.
~ International: Include a US intntl stamp (if you have one) or a US dollar and an address label.
I'll supply your envelope.
~ Be sure to allow enough time when mailing for your cards to arrive to me on time.

Other Info:
~ Subscribe to the thread so you can keep track of this swap.
~ Share pics, if you can. Everyone enjoys seeing what's being created.
~ I will leave I-traders when your cards arrive.
~ Don't forget to leave me (host) an I-trader when you get your cards back.
~ Post to the thread and/or leave rep points when you receive your returns so that folks can know who
got their cards.
~ No communication and no cards will get you a negative I-trader.
~ A host card is neither expected nor required, but is appreciated.

Happy creating and I can't wait to see what everyone makes!

Players:
1) middleearthtraveler withdrew
2) kevbot RCVD ARVD
3) LeonardaDaArtsie RCVD
4) Haagmm withdrew
5) Asher RCVD ARVD
6) Softawoo withdrew
7) LuAnnP RCVD ARVD
8) leydab RCVD ARVD
9) Cathetle RCVD
10) pilarfarmer RCVD ARVD
11) wordlesswonder RCVD
12) wildholly RCVD ARVD
13) jezebelle RCVD ARVD
14) OrigamiGrace RCVD
15) JustJayne RCVD ARVD
16) cheezyblasters RCVD ARVD
17) trini70 DONE

Last edited:
I'm unfamiliar with 'Loteria' but from what I'm finding online this sounds really cool. To make sure I understand correctly, loteria cards are basically cards that have a depiction of a single item and then the word for the item in spanish, below it? And then sometimes a number somewhere on the card as well? They look like spanish flashcards to me.

I'm unfamiliar with 'Loteria' but from what I'm finding online this sounds really cool. To make sure I understand correctly, loteria cards are basically cards that have a depiction of a single item and then the word for the item in spanish, below it? And then sometimes a number somewhere on the card as well? They look like spanish flashcards to me.

Yes!!

Done!

1_IMG_7327.jpg
1_IMG_7326.jpg
1_IMG_7325.jpg

I collect these and will try to upload some photos later tonight- my goal is to get an entire set of hand drawn loteria cards. I used to host these swaps, but after several swaps, seemed like interest wained. Im so glad there is a lot of interest again!

Well, I'm late to the party. Thanks for answering kevbot's question for me Leonarda. I played in one of these swaps years ago (maybe yours?) and it was fun. I always remembered it.

So glad to see all the lurkers. Hope all of you decide to join in!

Kevbot, thanks for signing up and your cards look great!

LeonardDaArtsie, Haagmm & Asher glad to have you all joining in as well!

I collect these and will try to upload some photos later tonight- my goal is to get an entire set of hand drawn loteria cards. I used to host these swaps, but after several swaps, seemed like interest wained. Im so glad there is a lot of interest again!

Please don't laugh - What would be considered an entire set?

I do have one question - it's about the numbers on the cards... are they numbered any particular way, or can we just put random numbers on ours, say, in the corner.

Back
Top Bottom