ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date – April 30, 2022
Sign-up-by date – None
Withdraw-by date – None; just communicate
Number of Items – 3 for 3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Media: Open (except for exclusively digital and photography)

Who knew April could be so weird?

You can celebrate Read a Road Map Day, Draw a Picture of a Bird Day, Trading Cards for Grown-Ups Day, Safety Pin Day and National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Month, among other wonderfully weird options.

Check out the list of bizarre April holidays on Checkiday (my personal favorite), HolidayInsights or TimeandDate. If you have another reference source, feel free to use it. Choose any 3 holidays or commemorative weeks/months, and create 3 ATCs that celebrate the weirdness.

Requirements

· Send 3 cards.
· Your name, user name, swap name, location on the back of each card
· Cards must be ATCs (not APCs).

Media

All media are welcome, except for digital or photography. Please keep cards flat. No bulky embellishments!

Mailing

· Do not send envelopes. I will provide them.
· Include a large self-addressed label.
· PM me for my address when you are ready to mail. My North Babylon, NY, address is correct.

Postage

U.S. players: Please include one forever stamp.
International players: Please include one U.S. global forever stamp or $1. I can also accept PayPal; please contact me for my email address.

Deadlines/iTrader

Cards must be received by April 30, 2022. Please allow sufficient transit time.

A host card is appreciated, but in no way required. If I’ve missed anything here, please PM me.

Players
0. Allegrae
1. fundygirl

2. sdowkes

3. loveless

4. CastleQueen5 (withdrew)

5. cmcarli

6. sarat

7. plumhill2001
8. wordlesswonder

9. pilarfarmer
10. Arc2dreams
11. 3moffday2
12. leydab

Last edited:
I found this holiday. Very interesting

The 21st Amendment repealed the 18th Amendment. It took effect at 12:01a.m on April 7, 1933. On the evening of April 6th, anxious Americans lined up at breweries and distilleries to purchase legal beer and alcohol at the stroke of midnight. That night, someone coined the term "New Beer's Eve", and a new annual holiday was born!

Back
Top Bottom