Very Peri ATC Swap, due June 3, 2022

Here is my set. I decided to do royal felines in periwinkle tones. Each background is a different media, brush markers, acrylics, colored pencils, watercolors.

3870D071-73AC-4293-A726-B1F5E5DCF595.jpg
I completed these in memory of my Grandma, who passed away 4 years ago this month. Her favorite color was purple, and her favorite flowers were pansies and Johnny-Jump-Ups.
Each card includes a closing and signature cut from one of the hundreds of cards and notes I received from her over the years, in the hope that I can pass along some love and joy in her honor.

Very Peri

I had a lot of FUN with this!

Alcohol marker on Yupo and Cricut cutouts and some mulberry paper on the last one:

1_1324_veri_peri_a_one_tree_ccexpress.jpeg
1_1325_veri_peri_b_tree_plus_moon_ccexpress.jpeg
1_1326_veri_peri_c_trees_and_moon_ccexpress.jpeg
1_1327_veri_peri_d_tree_and_birds_ccexpress.jpeg

P.S. I WOULD like to join.....I didn't want to commit until inspiration struck....

These cards are just INCREDIBLE!
I love how you are honoring your Grandma through art.

View attachment 230977
I completed these in memory of my Grandma, who passed away 4 years ago this month. Her favorite color was purple, and her favorite flowers were pansies and Johnny-Jump-Ups.
Each card includes a closing and signature cut from one of the hundreds of cards and notes I received from her over the years, in the hope that I can pass along some love and joy in her honor.

Back
Top Bottom