Very Peri ATC Swap, due June 3, 2022

I really love the “Make today count” and also the purple flowers with the 1900’s ladies - beautiful cards!

I'm going to have to withdraw from this swap; I'm pleased to see there are many people who will happily replace me!

I am so sorry but I must withdraw - my latest treatment has left me wrecked and I have now missed my mailing deadline. :cry:

I will be offering the cards that I have finished during somnia's Victoria Day ATART next weekend if you are interested.

MAIL CALL!

Fundy girl and middleearth traveller - your awesome cards arrived! Thank you for the host cards. :jiggy:

Donnacr - no problem, I hope you feel better soon.
I sent a pm to wordlesswonder about moving off the wait list into the swap.

Mine are done too.

WOW! Those are great Mrubyjean. I have a small unicorn collection, meaning the collection is small, not the unicorns. I don't go around searching for unicorn cards, BUT, you did such a great job putting the small unicorn in the hand of royalty. Very impressed. Then to move on to your other cards. I love the subtle building on the next card.

The flowers are on the bottom right corner are awesome too. It looks like it took some time to make all those purple petals.

Back
Top Bottom