BArox818

ATC Virtuoso
Media
Swap Due Date: June 11, 2022
Signup/Withdraw Date: June 4
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Open

Hooray!! The long-awaited return of Stranger Things has finally arrived!
The 4th season of the Netflix much-loved sci-fi/ horror series will debut in 2 parts with the first half of the season on May 27th and the second half on July 1st) In excitement and anticipation, let's make some Stranger Things art to celebrate. Anything goes: (and from any season) characters, scenes, quotes(please give it some kind of background though) and whatever else you can come up with. I encourage you to post finished products for eye candy and inspiration. I also highly encourage positive commenting and "liking" on posts so Im aware of what cards you are most interested in. I try my best to swap accordingly.

Thats it! Have fun and stay strange!

CARD GUIDELINES
  • Send 3 cards to receive 3 cards , Send 6 cards to receive 6
  • All cards should be standard ATC size: 2.5" x 3.5"
  • Cards must be sturdy enough to earn the name "card" (no floppy or flimsy paper).
  • Cards should be be labeled on the back with at least your username, real name and swap name, many also like add a title, what medium was used, date the card was made, and artists location
  • A host card would be treasured, but is not a requirement!

MAILING GUIDELINES
  • Please PM me for my address when cards are ready to send
  • Keep the due date in mind. I suggest 7 days for US players and 14 days for International players.
  • Include a self addressed stamped envelope (SASE) for your returns
  • Support the cards within your envelope by taping to a sturdy background, you could also insert them in a pocket or album sleeve

I-TRADERS and YOU-ROCKS
You are given Itrader points when I receive your ATCs.
When you receive your cards, please leave reputation (you rock) points for the artists who made your cards and an I-Trader for your host (me)

Players:
BArox818
leydab
Blastie
akunzel
pilarfarmer

Last edited:
bump:
I was thinking of closing the swap due to no interest, but noticed its a highly requested theme in the MMH forums.
I'll reach out to some fans and see what happens before doing so.

Last edited:
First set came in today.... from Blastie some of our favorite heroes against a backdrop of “the evil empire” I love the contrast of color against black and white=good vs evil. Very cool and thanks for including a hostie.

I finished mine up today. I'm keeping Dustin for my collection, and sending the rest for the swap. eleven.jpglucas.jpgmike.jpgwill.jpgdustin.jpg

Dustin. Without question. (That’s right, I’ve been lurking)

Back
Top Bottom