Mice Are Nice - Due June 8, 2022

Mail Call! : plumhill2001 and Seascape131, your adorable mice scurried in! So cute! Thanks both of you for the host card!

Mail Call! - Piggles, you beautiful mice actually found their way to me! I was so happy to get them and know you will be happy to hear they made it. Thanks for the host card! How ever will I choose which one to keep?

Just a quick, friendly reminder: the due date for this swap is two weeks from today. Hope everyone is doing well. :)

So sorry, but due to illness and lots of other stuff going on, I’ve been unable to get any cards made ��.

So sorry to hear that, LucyMc. I hope you get feeling better and hopefully we'll see you in a future swap. Thanks for letting me know.

Mail Call! : CMontalvo, your adorable mice arrived today! Thank you for the host card!

And that looks all the cards have arrived, early even. That means I can actually get started on the swapping part and get these cuties out to their new homes soon. I'll update when they are traveling.

All the cards have been swapped out and delivered to the Post Office. I hope you all love your returns as much as I loveded seeing them all. Thank you all for joining my first swap and making it a success.

Don't forget to leave iTraders for me, your hostess, and You Rocks for all the awesome artists you received from.

Great job on your first swap, fundygirl! Love all of my returns!
Thanks to all the artists: Cathetl (The Mouse Mouse!), Allegrae (Thread the Needle) and piggles (Mouse peeking over branch)!

Back
Top Bottom