Do you really believe that? - A Bizarre Tales Swap - Mixed Media - Swap date: July 6

leydab

Compulsive Art Supplies Collector
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap date: July 6th, 2022
Cards last mail date: June 29th for US mail; June 22th for international
Signup/withdraw Date – None; just communicate
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of players: Unlimited.
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collages, mixed media, stitched, etc.)

Do you really believe that? - A Bizarre Tales Swap - Mixed Media - Swap date: July 6

Theme:
Have you ever heard a Folk Tale, Conspiracy Theories or Spooky Story? Then this swap is for you.
Illustrate a story using any technique or all of them.
I have heard about the ancient aliens, the skunk ape (I live in Florida), the Chuluota lights, the town of Cassadaga, Salem, Area 51, the Devil's Highway, the Badlands, La Llorona or El Chupacabras, etc.
Find your favorites and share your spooky, unbelievable stories.

Requirements:
- Cards are required to be the standard ATC size (2.5"x3.5"). Please keep your cards as flat as possible.
- No duplicate cards. If you plan on making similar cards that's fine, but do not use the same images if you're a collage artist.
- Please write your account name and the swap on the back of each card.
- A host card isn't required, but if you do send one it'll be treasured forever

When mailing:
- Private message me for my address when you're ready to mail out your swaps. If you have my address from before, it is still the same.
- Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve
- Send a large return address label or large and clear print of your address.
- I will provide the envelopes
- USA participants: Please include 1 Forever Stamps
- INTERNATIONAL participants: I will pay for your return postage

When you receive your returns, don't forget to give You Rock to your fellow artist and Itrader points to your host.

Participants:
0.- Leydab
1.- Allegrae - Received
2.- Wordlesswonder - Received
3.- pnguin1969 - Received
4.- Brettart

Last edited:
This sounds like a lot of fun. Let me lurk a bit while I think about what I could come up with. My grandmother used to tell us scary stories when we were kids about things "that really happened! I knew the person that happened to!" Do those count? I realize now she was just having fun trying to scare us and no, they weren't real... but I believed them into my adulthood! Yes, I'm gullible. Just ask my husband. :twitcy:

I would like to join! I have 3 done and just need to work on 1 more.

LeonardaDaArtsi,
Any unbelievable story, scary or bizarre will do.

I had posted my cards earlier today, but there was a glitch with my account that has since been resolved, and my attachments were lost. Will retrieve my scans and post pix of cards tomorrow. But they're already en route to you!

I finished my cards today.

IMG_3269.jpg

1.- Bigfoot is an alien
2.- The turtle carrying the world
3.- Birds aren't real

Back
Top Bottom