PIGS with PERSONALITY ATC Swap, Due June 23, 2022

All of the cards have arrived!! I will work on swapping them over the weekend. Hoping to get them in the mail by Tuesday (No mail delivery on Monday). I’ll let you know when they are in the mail.

All of the cards have been packed up and will hit the mail first thing in the morning! Thanks for playing, everyone! The cards were super fun and creative! I hope that everyone loves their returns!

My mail day brought piggies!
Suzi, thank you for being a great host. And I love how quickly mail travels between us.
Thank you LuAnnP, pilarfarmer and SpottedCrow for PIGGIES!

I've been out of town for a week. Piggies came today in a big packet of happy mail.
Off to leave iTrader and You Rocks!!

This swap was positively perfect!

Got my piggies yesterday, but haven't had a chance to say thank you until now. Thanks to Allegrae, catladybj and Spottedcrow for the cute oinkers and thanks to Suzi for a great (and quick) swap!

Wonderful returns received from fundygirl, catladybj and Alanacat! Thanks for hosting, Suzi! Off to leave iTrader/rep...

I received my piggies. Thank you Suzi for hosting.

And thanks to:
Seascape131 - Pig #3, Mike
BArox818 - Stewart in the Straw
pilarfarmer - Rolling in the Mud

My piggies have arrived! Thanks Suzi for being a wonderful hostess and having another great themed swap!

Thanks to LuAnnP, jo.on.the.go and SeaScape131 for the adorable piggies!

I received my piggies the other day, I've just been so under the weather, thanks for hosting and thank everyone for your adorable piggies!

Back
Top Bottom