plays with color and texture
Friend of AFA
Media
Due Friday June 17th
3 for 3 or 6 for 6
unlimited number of players
open media
De-Stress...How?

I'm sure I am not the only one that has had a couple of stressful years. How do you get rid of stress?
You can show your ways by illustrating them with pictures---HD, rubber stamped, cut outs etc. Or you can make an interesting background and use words to express your ways of getting rid of stress.

Do send your cards in sleeves.

Mailing Info-
US players-send a label or piece of paper with your address and a forever stamp. I will provide envelopes

International players-send a label or piece of paper with your address. I will provide postage as well as envelopes.

PM me for my address when your cards are ready. I do not wait for late cards.

Who wants to play?

1. me
2. Bramble
3. fundygirl
4. aginghippiechic
5. Leydab
6. lazyshadows
7. BlancoLobo

Last edited:
Recently I replaced my bath towels. I went with soft browns and blues. I feel like I'm somewhere else when I shower.

Another distraction is buying clothes. However, I get almost everything from LandsEnd. I get the joy of ordering and then the wait for them to arrive.

Another distraction is buying clothes. However, I get almost everything from LandsEnd. I get the joy of ordering and then the wait for them to arrive.

Online shopping is one of my distractions too! I get bored, so I go online and order stuff and then get all excited when the boxes start rolling in. But my online shopping is usually art supplies.

Hubby is less fond of that form of destressing for me. . . .

I order art supplies, too. It is so convenient. You can still be wearing your jammies.

Exactly. Also I have three craft stores nearby and all of them carry different things and some carry none of what I need and none of them carry everything I need.

Bramble, your lovely cards arrived yesterday. thanks for the extra card.

Here are my cards. I had fun thinking of ways I de-stress.
de-stress how swap.jpg
ohhm - a little meditation each day keeps the stress away
yoga & nature - both things that reduce my stress
tea & books - a favorite way to de-stress (playing with distress inks helps me de-stress too!)
kitty eyes - when those sweet kitty cat eyes stare up at you, the stress just melts away!

Those cards are so cute! I love the tea and books and the kitties. I didn't even think about using my dogs, but they are most definitely a de-stresser for me (as well as the source of some of the stress, at times. . . )

Back
Top Bottom