NL's Favorite Colors-Due June 24

NancyL

plays with color and texture
Friend of AFA
Media
Due Friday June 24th

# of cards- 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
# of players-unlimited
media-open BUT can only use blues & greens with accent colors of black and/or gold
theme-open

I love blues and greens together. So that is your challenge, to make ATCs with only blues and greens. You can add a bit of black and/or gold. The blues and greens are the stars.
Your cards can be abstract or representational. Zentangles are also accepted.

If you have a favorite combination of colors, send me a PM with them and I may use them in a future swap....not this one however. These are NL's (MY) favorites.

Mailing info-
US players-send me a label or piece of paper with your address and a forever stamp. I will provide envelopes.

International players-send me a label or piece of paper with your address. I will provide postage as well as envelopes.

Who is ready to show me their Blue & Green art?

1. Me
2. Suzi
3. cmcarli
4. AlanaCat
5. 3moffday2
6. LuannP
7. Origami Grace
8. Haagmm
9. Softawoo
10. Heathermae77
11. Arc2dreams
12. Brettart
13. Angeljoy
14. Fierce Armadillo
15. Allegrae
16. leydab
17. Everlorne
18. BlancoLobo
19. AmySi
20. NYJunkie
21. Morella
22. donnacr

Last edited:
AlanaCat, adding you. Origami, thanks for posting. I love the combination of green and blue.

Blue and Green....

One of my favorite color combinations:

1_1379.jpeg
1_1378_one_fish_two_fish.jpeg
1_1377.jpeg
1_1376.jpeg

Mulberry paper colláge.
Hook. Plenty of fish in the sea. Mulberry Paper Iris. Blue Bear.

YES! I would like to join!

Adding both you and 3moffday2. thanks for posting your cards. I will send you a PM with my address.

OrigamiGrace, your cards arrived today. thanks for the extra card. AND I signed you up.

Please sign me up! LuAnnP - I absolutely love your blue iris card. My grandma had a huge flower bed of iris and they always remind me of her.

One of the previous owners of our house planted bulbs of all sorts. First the crocus and daffodils bloom, then the tulips. Iris come eventually.
Friends planted purple tulips and some sort of very tall blue flower.

Back
Top Bottom