ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: July 6, 2022
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Players: Unlimited
Media: Mixed Media, Collage, HD, HP, no digital

Frida's birthday is on July 6 so I thought it would be fun to commemorate her with a swap! Frida was a Mexican painter known for her many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artifacts of Mexico. Her life was both tragic and beautiful, and these themes are found repeatedly in her art.

For this swap, please create three ATCs that represents the spirit of Frida. Each card should clearly show that it is about Frida. Some suggestions are a portrait of Frida, a part or whole one of Frida's paintings, Frida with her beloved Diego, Frida symbols like butterflies. You can recreate one of Frida's paintings or draw your own portrait of her. Feel free to use collage images, rubber stamps, and any drawing/coloring tools.

Please sign up by posting in this thread and share photos of your cards here if you can.

When your cards are complete send a private message to me requesting my address.

Along with your cards, include a large label with your address on it and one forever stamp. If your cards are extra heavy, please send extra postage. I will provide the envelopes. Please do not send envelopes.

Players. Received

SpottedCrow
CynthiaStilltoe
Asher
JenUrebel
nanvan
3Moffday2
dithespy
LazyShadows
leydab
akunzel
Pilarfarmer
LaffQueen
MiddleEarthTraveler
msbarbara
BluSkyHare

Last edited:
I'll play! I am working on learning how to carve stamps and I made a Frida one a few days ago. I will use it in one of my cards.

Welcome leydab! I look forward to seeing your handmade stamp image!

Back
Top Bottom