Media
Albums
Due Date: June 5, 2022
Signup/Withdrawal - None; please communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of Players - Unlimited
Media - Mixed Media, Collage, HD/HP
Theme - Found Poetry/Prose

This is a continuation of the swap started by Marie, who had sudden travel plans. There are 2 types of found poetry, “collage poetry” and “blackout poetry”. COLLAGE poetry is made from words or short phrases it from various sources and recombined into something new. BLACKOUT poetry is found within one piece of text- framed by highlighting certain words, or blacking out/covering others. Poems or prose may be uplifting, regretful, amusing, scary or snarky.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Cards must be 2 1/2” x 3 1/2”. Rounded corners are fine, but no other shapes.
2. All cards must be original and different. No duplicates.
3. No bulky embellishments.
4. Please send in only work that you would be happy to receive.
5. Cards must have a sturdy base - heavy cardstock or better.
6. Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve.
7. Label cards with the swap name, your username, real name, and location.
8. A host card will be treasured, but is in no way required.
9. Please leave iTrader for Swap host and “you rocks” for the players whose cards you receive.

MAILING:

1. U.S Players, please include a SASE or large mailing label and one Forever stamp.
2. International Players, please send $1 or a U.S. Global stamp and a large mailing label. I will provide envelopes.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail. Please post in this thread when you mail your cards, so I can watch for them. When you receive your returns, please leave iTraderfor your Swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive.

Player List:

1. allegrae - RECEIVED
2. Cynthiasillitoe (withdrawn)
3. RaineyDay - RECEIVED
4. Softawoo - RECEIVED
5. Vegan4animals (withdrawn)
6. Dsign49 - RECEIVED
7. Nanvan (Canada) - RECEIVED
8. Leydab - RECEIVED
9. Caitirin - RECEIVED
10. BluSkyHare - RECEIVED
11. Arc2dreams - RECEIVED
12. Blastie - RECEIVED
13. ThisIsMyCleverUsername - RECEIVED
14. CastleQueen5 - RECEIVED
15. Locatray - RECEIVED
16. JenUrebel - RECEIVED
17. Miss - RECEIVED

Last edited:
As usual, your found poetry is great, RaineyDay! My favorites are the dragonflies and the birds - for the artwork as much as the messages.

That is correct Lisa. And also to post anything you need to. As I understand it, Marie will be swapping out the cards already sent to her, or now enroute. New signups come here, or those who are signed up but haven’t sent cards in yet. Those cards will be sent to me and I will be swapping them out just after the due date. Hope this is clear, any other questions, please ask.

I love your creative blackout design on that last one! Thanks for posting pictures!

Just stopping by to ask if anyone from the first half of this swap has mailed to me but yet been marked ‘received’ ? I’ll be swapping the cards I have here in a day or two and I don’t want to miss anyone.

Ok, here are my first two for the swap. The gypsy one was taken from a book called "So Dear to My Heart", reminiscences of the life of an 85 year old lady. The second one was taken from "The Remains of the Day", which I think still has the feel of the book in just these few words.

I like both of those CiCiCreates, now I’m wondering what her memories were! Love love love the gypsy bits. They match the words so well!

Back
Top Bottom