plays with color and texture
Friend of AFA
Media
Falling!-Due Friday July 1st

3/3 or 6/6
open media
unlimited number of players

Please read the following carefully:
1. either draw or create a small envelope.
2. Place envelope or part of envelope near the top of your ATC.
3. Make sure the flap is open & envelope is upside down.

Some things are falling out of your envelope. What are they? You decide.
Stamps, buttons, confetti, miniature anything, body parts or.........

Remember things don't fall in precise lines. Unless your envy is in a snowstorm, do not leave the background white.

Each card should have a different sort of things falling out. If you decide on thick things, add extra postage.

Mailing information:

US players: send a paper or label with your mailing address, and a stamp. I will provide envelopes.

International players: send a paper or label with your mailing address. I will provide envelopes & postage. Make your cards soon & mail early. Recently I received ATCs from France that took a month to arrive.

Who is ready to play?

1. Me[/COLOR]
2. ThisisMyCleverUserenam
3.cmcarli
4. CastleQueen5
5. leydab
6. AlanaCat
7. Allegrae
8. fundygirl
9. plumhill2001
10. BlancoLobo
11. Elliejaybird
12. StitchinWitch
13. Laffqueen
14. Blastie
15. Donnacr
16. Haagmm

Last edited:
Adding both of you.

I figure you can have anything coming out of your envelopes. Surrealism could happen here.

I got some cards started today. So far, bees, flowers, a butterfly (maybe more later), Oh and some kawaii yellow sweet things. I started 6, and then made a 7th just in case. They are not done but they are getting there.

I've never hosted a swap like this.

The flap does not have to open, but it needs to appear that it is open. And adding AlanaCat

I want to have things falling out that you would never expect to be in an envelope.

Back
Top Bottom