SteAMpuNk sUmmERtiME and FlOwERs!!! Due July 15, 2022

My cards have just gone into the mailbox . . . . . our postpeople are going on strike soon so I am trying to get my cards out early.
Masterboard of metallic paints through stencil, Stamped images, metallic paint used to add hint of colour & stamped sentiments on same Masterboard.
09 Steampunk Flowers.jpg

Okay, cards are swapped and will be heading out in tomorrow's mail! Can't wait to hear what you think of your swaps. I thought they were excellent and will treasure my host cards! Leaving feedback now - don't forget to check in the note section and I will let you know which card I chose!

I got my wonderful steampunk & flowers treasures in the mail today. Thanks to Vegan4animals for hosting and to Kate, Kimberly and Brianne for the great artwork!

excellent returns from Brianne (ThisIsMyCleverUserName), Kate (Katie333) and Kimberly (KSJ1717). Thank you so much for the cards and for Hosting!! you all rock!

Got my returns today!

Thank you aginghippiechic, stitchinwitch and dnewton972 for the beautiful cards.
And thank you Vegan4animals for hosting.

Fabulous returns are here! Thank you to leydab, TerriF, and ThisIsMyCleverUserName for the fabulous cards. Thank you so much Vegan4Animals for hosting!

Back
Top Bottom