JUNE Weird Holidays -- Due June 30, 2022

I didn’t set the parameters for this swap but this is a quote from the opening post…

“ Choose any 3 holidays or commemorative weeks/months, and create 3 different ATCs that celebrate the weirdness. ”

Yep - I didn't catch that when I first signed up and had planned to do 3 on the same holiday. Then I reread it and realized my mistake, so now going to do different holidays. Just need to get working on them!!

I'm OK with doing the same holiday, but each card should be different.

I didn’t set the parameters for this swap but this is a quote from the opening post…

“ Choose any 3 holidays or commemorative weeks/months, and create 3 different ATCs that celebrate the weirdness. ”

I was so danged excited when I heard about pencil day, I asked if I could do all three for the same holiday if each card was different. Allegrae said that I could. (Thank you again) I think everyone else is doing 3 different?

Mail call! Wonderfully weird cards have arrived from loveless and 3moffday2. Thanks for the host cards!

I’ve been doing a little research and brainstorming for my cards this morning! Who knew poison was so interesting! **GRIN**

Seeing others’ cards is so helpful AND FUN! I’m new to this and I want to make sure that I’m creating cards that are “up to snuff” in the sense that the recipients will see the effort.

Before anyone says anything about not stressing or worrying and that the creativity is what it’s about - I get that. LOL

Just sayin’ it’s nice to see others’ cards and I’m digging this. =]

Mail call! sdowkes, your wonderfully weird cards have arrived.

Loveless, your updated envie is here, as well. Thanks!

Ruthee, I can’t stop wondering about this poison card of yours…

PilarFarmer, your lovely cards have arrived! Thanks for the host card!

Mail call! Wonderfully weird cards have arrived from fundygirl and jezebelle. Thanks for the host cards!

All cards are here, so I'll be swapping this weekend. Have a fun Fourth, everyone!

Got some awesome holidays today! Thanks to leydab (Camera Day), loveless (Typewriter Day), and jezebelle (Pencil Day and Log Cabin Day). And thanks to Allegrae for hosting!

Back
Top Bottom