Miss Fame

Formerly know as Barkesm
Media
ATC Swap Due Date: July 21, 2022
Signup/Withdraw Date: July 21, 2022
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Media: Open

It’s getting close to that time of year… Christmas in July! Let’s come together to create ATC’s that blend our favorite Christmas characters/activities with a 4th of July summer celebration. Show off your love for Christmas and pride for red, white & blue.

Possible ideas:
Mrs. Clause sporting her favorite red and blue holiday swimsuit, while serving pina coladas with a side of cookies.

Two Christmas deer on a beach playing a game of volleyball with fireworks in the background.

Santa grilling up hotdogs while wearing his traditional hat, and red, white & blue swim trunks.

Elves having the best summer day with sparklers.

Gingerbread people camping under the summer stars.

Christmas tree with patriotic flags as décor.

Get creative! Simply merge the two holidays together.

Rules:
☆ To sign up, simply communicate in this forum.
☆ All mediums are welcome, including the use of thin embellishments. PLEASE put time into your creations. Make something that you would be proud to trade in person, or excited to receive.
☆ All cards must be 2.5” x 3.5” with straight edges and sturdy (no flimsy cards)
☆ Each card must be in its own plastic sleeve.
☆ Make sure to include username and swap name on each card.
☆ Send a PM for my mailing address.
☆ Please send either a printed or clearly written large label with your mailing address. No need to send envelopes, I will provide those.
☆ USA please include the same amount of postage that it takes you to mail your art. Usually a forever stamp will cover it.
☆ International if possible, please send a concealed US dollar. If not possible, then I will happily cover your postage.
☆ Please share your work to help inspire us and awwww over.
☆ An extra host card is not required but will be cherished forever and ever.
☆ If withdrawing, please communicate in this forum. Otherwise neutral iTrader will be given.
☆ Cards must be received by due date, July 21. No late work will be accepted.
☆ Enough of these rules…let the fun begin!
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´ `•.¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥

Players:
1. Miss Fame - Received
2. Asher - Received
3. Monroy28 - Received
4. Huddlestonmollie - Received
5. Pilarfarmer - Received
6. CastleQueen5 - Received
7. Heathermae77 - Received
8. ...
9. aginghippychic - Received
10. 3moffday2 - Received

Example created by me, Miss Fame. :)
280478381_702449347691581_6653759016582318977_n.png

Last edited:
The inspiration for this swap comes from my mother. We used to begin creating Christmas crafts in July for fall/winter bazaars, and to give as holiday gifts to family & friends. This gave us a good 4 – 5 months to create and not feel rushed as we approached the holidays. Now she is no longer with us, but I try to carry on this tradition with my niece, sister and husband.

☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆Welcome!☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆

Welcome Asher, Monroy28, huddlestonmollie, pilarfarmer, and CastleQueen5. Thank you for joining our celebration! :)

Lurkers lounge is open. Hope you all return!

christmas-in-july.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite. I'll lurk until I see what I can come up with.

I have some interesting Noel cards for swap.
Love Christmas in July.
Please PM me your address and I will send them along
Blastie

☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆Welcome☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆

Welcome Heathermae77:wubclub: and Blastie:wubclub:

Thanks Blastie! I am excited to see what everyone comes up with by blending these two holidays.

Back
Top Bottom