Springtime in Paris- Open Media- Due:July 25th

Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
Due: July 22th
Unlimited players
3 for3 or 6 for6
Media: H/D H/P, Mix Media basically Open Media

Paris is known for having a beautiful Spring. The Magnolias and Cherry Blossom light up the city with magnificent flowers. But, aside from this, people come out of the cold winter and start getting back on their bikes and Mopeds. Walking through Jardin de Plants is a life time experience during this season. People go back to walking along the Seine or sit at the Jardin de Luxenberg.

Or, maybe you have memories of Paris in the Spring.

Allow yourself to feel spring time in Paris and put it on an ATC.

All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper.
NO white backgrounds.
please protect art with a penny sleeve

An extra card for the hostess (that is me) will be forever treasured and LOVED, but completely optional.

Mail Information ~
* Include username, real name, date, theme of your card, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.

*Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope that you send to me- as I run several swaps at one time.

* US Participants – Please include a Label with your address and a FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.

* International Participants -Please send a mailing labels with your address- i will provide envelope

Please PM me for my address if you need it. I'm still in El Paso, Texas . When you are ready to mail your cards- please post your cards (if possible) and let me know you sent them.

Who will come with me to Paris?
Paris pink=your cards have arrived

2. RaineyDay
3.JenUrebel
4.Spotted Crow
5. Dithespy
6. Middleearthtraveller
7. Blastie
8. FernsMama

Last edited:
Welcome Raineyday!

and CynthiaSillitoes ATC's are no fun with out at least 1 Paris SWAP a year.

Bonjour Ya'll !

Chemise- rubberstamps, book image, book text, nail charm, foil butterflies.

Couple- napkin background, rubber stamps, dover book image, glitter gel pens.

Appear- magazine background, rubber stamps, book flowers, sticky text.

Eiffel Tower- tissue paper, ephemera bits, washi tape, glitter pen, rubber stamp.

So much fun to make. Hope they are ok. I will let you know in the thread when they are postal. :)

Attachments

• Scan_20220609.jpg
    Scan_20220609.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Scan_20220609 (2).jpg
    Scan_20220609 (2).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Scan_20220609 (3).jpg
    Scan_20220609 (3).jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Scan_20220609 (4).jpg
    Scan_20220609 (4).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 12
This was an interesting swap for me, first I made a set of cards about Rue Montorgueil, and quite frankly they were dull as dishwater. Then a made a set about the elements of Paris, but not much about Springtime. So now I put together a set of my memories of living in Paris in the springtime.
Please PM me with your address.
Wish I was in Paris
Blastie

Back
Top Bottom