BexMadeMe

ATC Guru
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date -31st July
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 12

Antler People HandDrawn/HandPainted due July 31

I've not hosted for a while so limiting this one to 12 players to get me back into it!

This will be a hand drawn hand painted swap. You can use mixed media/ collage backgrounds but the main character must be hand drawn/hand painted.

The subject for this swap is 'Antler people', so each card must contain a person with antlers.
How you style them is entirely up to you.
I have attached a photo of some favourites from my own collection to inspire you.
These ATCs are by casivonmir, lazyshadows, miss and zhouzhou.
Click on the image to see the art the right way up.

IMG_4418sm.JPG

Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn or hand painted. Collage/ mixed media backgrounds are permitted but the main subject must be hand drawn/hand painted. Please do not add bulky embellishments as this adds to the postage cost.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards).
3. Cards must be fully coloured (no white backgrounds)
4. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add.
5. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Postage info
1. The due date is 31st July. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders. Ideally try and get these made and sent off asap if you are not n the UK.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, I will supply my own envelopes.
4. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal.

SWAP is now full!

Players-
Red when received
0 BexMadeMe
1 miss
2 prex withdrawn
3 locatray
4 Cheezyblasters
5 Evalila
6 LuAnnP
7 lazyshadows
8 Fierce Armadillo- withdrawn.
9 3moffday2 - cards not received by 7th August
10 Dracoantares
11 acalla withdrawn
12 TwoRightToes - cards not received by 7th August

Last edited:
Lurking Hard…

Would a combination of drawing and painting meet requirements?

Yes jezebelle hand drawn and painted would be perfect, hope you will decide to join. Please also colour the cards so they are not just line work but a finished artwork.

Here's some more inspiration from my personal collection.
Click on the image to see the right way up.

IMG_4560sm.JPG

ATCs by karenr, collab with creativesquirrel, bexmademe and NatashaMay, misterlarson and prex79.

Back
Top Bottom