Silly Seals and Sea-Lions~Due August 18, 2022

Major mail call: Received AWESOME seal cards from Ancient Planter, Nicola Hebert, Evalila, and aginhippychic! Thank you all for the extra hostie cards! So many cute and cuddly seals and sea lions at my house!

Jo.on.the.go your second set of cards are here!!!!! it took them only 5 days to get here and that's with a Sunday and a Holiday in those 5 days! Thank you for the hostie card!

Terri F your wonderful cards made it here also! Love the little guys and the bookmark, thank you!

Just a friendly reminder, only 4 weeks until cards are due.

Gentle reminder only 2 and a half weeks left, make sure your cards are on there way soon!

Still have one set out, reminder that the cards are due August 18th only 4 days left!

Due date has passed, I will swap out the cards and they will go in the mail on Monday 8/22.

AWESOME, the seals are arriving at their new homes! Please let me know when you receive your returns and don't forget to give itrader to me and you rocks to those whose cards you receive. That way I know when to archive this swap!

I received my seals yesterday. Thanks so much for hosting BlancoLobo. And thanks to the artists whose cards I received: piggles, AndromedasWitchery, and Evalila.

Just catched mine - saving them from a storm which is just starting now!!!
They're FABULOUS!!!!
Absolutly fabulous!!!! Thank you sooo much to you, BlancoLobo for Hosting and thanks to all the Artists!!!!
They're adorable!

Hmm... Mine just arrived today, too - took the same amount of time getting to AndromedasWitchery in Italy as it did to me just across Puget Sound from Seattle, WA. But they were definitely worth waiting for! Thank you, BlancoLobo and all the wonderful artists who participated in the swap, but especially jo.on.the.go, piggies, and An.M.Sudyka, whose lovely art I received.

I just got the most adorable seal cards in the mail! Thank you to AndromedasWitchery, aginghippychic and AncientPlanter for the amazing artwork, and a huge thank you to BlancoLobo for hosting this fun swap.

Back
Top Bottom