Just One - Due Date August 4, 2022

Heya!
Finally finished the single celled creatures!
Carchesium Polypinum.jpg
This one lives in tree lile colonies, but each is composed by single celled organism who lives by itself
Amoeba Proteus.jpg
Classic single celled: the Amoeba!
Diatomeas.jpg

Foraminifera.jpg
Two species I love a lot: the diatomeas, who lives pretically in any water, and the Foraminifera, some of the most ancient....
Hope they will work!!!!
They was really funny to draw!!!! And in real they're pretty quite detailed, more that can be seen here....

Last edited:
Wow leydab! I especially love the two on the right.

Elliejaybird - your cards arrived today. Thank you for the hostess card. Tomorrow when I have a little more time, I will post pictures of your cards so that everybody can enjoy them.

These are really gorgeous!!!! Love all them, they're really colorfull and together are a wonderful set, like all of them: the paramecium cause I worked with them when was at High School, the plancton is a great idea, and the star shaped diatom is fantastic!!! And learned something new! Didn't know the MO-1!!! Fantastic!

Here are my single cell organisms. This swap theme was really unique. I enjoyed drawing something that is academic but not stressing about making it as realistic and complete as possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom