Ocean Life, Open Media, Due Aug. 18th, 2022

Here are my cards. I missed the mail pickup for today, so they will go out tomorrow.

View attachment 232847 Beluga Whale (Delphinapteras leucas) - found in Arctic coast waters

View attachment 232848 Lion's Mane Jellyfish (Cyanea capillata) - also known as giant jellyfish; found in cold boreal waters of Arctic, northern Atlantic and northern Pacific Oceans

View attachment 232849 Octopus (Octopus vulgaris) - There are over 300 species of octopuses. ("Octopuses" is the correct plural of "octopus")

View attachment 232850 Walrus (Odobenus rosmarus) - preferred habitat is Arctic shallows from James Bay to Greenland

Here are my cards. I missed the mail pickup for today, so they will go out tomorrow.

View attachment 232847 Beluga Whale (Delphinapteras leucas) - found in Arctic coast waters

View attachment 232848 Lion's Mane Jellyfish (Cyanea capillata) - also known as giant jellyfish; found in cold boreal waters of Arctic, northern Atlantic and northern Pacific Oceans

View attachment 232849 Octopus (Octopus vulgaris) - There are over 300 species of octopuses. ("Octopuses" is the correct plural of "octopus")

View attachment 232850 Walrus (Odobenus rosmarus) - preferred habitat is Arctic shallows from James Bay to Greenland

Beautiful, jo.on.the.go. I'll be on the lookout!

Back
Top Bottom