Tarot: Major Arcana Swap--open media--due August 27, 2022

Finished mine:

2_themoonatcforswap.jpg

3_thehangedman.jpg

2_thesun.jpg

We're in the home stretch with just a couple weeks to go.

I know some cards are already on their way and having gotten to oooh and ahhh over the ones that have already arrived, I can tell you that you'll all be thrilled with your returns! :jiggy:

They are finally done!
I am truly sorry for how close I am cutting it, as far as the deadline.
It took me a long time to bring my vision to fruition in a way that I was happy with. I wanted to give the feeling of a set of old, used and well worn cards, block printed and hand colored. I hope these give you all that feeling.
I will do my very best to get final touches, labeling, and packing done and get to town before the mail goes out at 430pm today.

View attachment 234237 View attachment 234238 View attachment 234239 View attachment 234240

Thanks nanvan! I am feeling such a connection to the high priestess card lately.

My cards have been mailed!

I would love to participate in another Tarot swap after this one, just putting it out there. If anyone is thinking of hosting a follow up swap, count me in! I would especially be into trading Minor/Lesser Arcana (suit cards).

Last edited:
Nanvan, your cards arrived, thank you!

Jezebelle, I'll let you know when they get here.

I'm very interested in possibly hosting or playing in Minor Arcana. (If someone who is able to have more players than I could, feel free to call dibs.) While I've done different Major Arcana exchanges, I've never done one focused on Minor Arcana.

I feel like the Minor Arcana is often overlooked because it’s not as flashy. But it has a lot to offer, in my opinion.

I am also a new swap host, but I am actually developing my next few swaps already. I would happily take a turn hosting a Tarot swap, but it would be have to be somewhere down the line a bit. I wouldn’t worry too much about participant limits tho, I think you get 20 for your second swap. That would cover everyone who signed up here, plus the three waitlisters. The interested parties for Tarot here don’t seem to be a very large group.

On a somewhat related note, have you seen the Tarot ATCs that WildGoose did back in the day? There were mostly digital and digital collage. I know a lot of people here frown on digital, but I thought they were creative, and pretty rad. They haven’t signed in since the end of 2021. Is anyone in this swap friendly with them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom