Hand-drawn Hand-painted You're Tellin' Me? Swap Due Aug 17, 2022

Got my cards yesterday, I'm going to enjoy the challenge. Great cards posted so far!

The art being posted is just wonderful. New additions from plum and Terri = WOW! Thank you. (plumhill2001, you were second to post inspo, so free return postage to you.) Keep the photos coming! We all enjoy to see each others' works.

A big welcome to new players Beverley, BexMadeMe, Morella, and vidas.

Special thanks to Periwinkle who PMed me with an error on the main list of players. Updated!

WELCOME to JustJayne and lunatenchi. (Yes, luna, new-to-the-site-players are always welcome in my swaps.) Happy to have you both!

LuAnnP- I recvd an address PM from you, but I don't see you here on the thread. I will sign you up, but drop a line and say hi in here so your fellow artists can leave you well-deserved You Rock credit!

mrubyjean - PLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE keep considering :) I'd love to have ya, friend!

plumhill- Your set arrived today. Wonderful art. TY so much for a 4th card. I'm really happy you played!

This has been so tempting, but like mrubyjean, I felt a bit out of my comfort zone to do this. Then I thought, how is this any different, really, from the Pick-A-Theme swaps? I love those, and the only real difference, I think, is that you're sending us the cards to draw on. So... count me in, please!

I think this swap has the most participants I’ve seen, including the archived swaps that I have browsed! Is there a record number of participants in a swap?

I think my Swap with the most participants was “Sew Clever” with 35. That was a real challenge for me, but I’ve seen bigger numbers for sure.

Back
Top Bottom