Hand-drawn Hand-painted You're Tellin' Me? Swap Due Aug 17, 2022

kevbot - Your awesome set is here! TY for a 4th!

Swap date has passed! I will get these in the mail by the first few days of next week. Watch your mailbox! Fun, Fun!

They're going in the mail on Monday! I had to make a trip to NC and was away from my computer. I spent yesterday swapping. It was a wonderful collection of art.

Locatray thank you for hosting! My returns arrived safely today from:
Leydap - Photo Booth
Monroy28 - Rough Texture
Morella - Planet.

Thanks everyone!! I'm off to leave iTrader and rep points.

I'm so glad you played. TY for posting, friend! This means first returns have officially arrived....

Locatray thanks for hosting! My returns arrived
today from:

Periwinkle-Reflection in Sun-glasses
Dithespy-Snail
Bexmademe-Butterflies

Thanks everyone!! I'm off to leave iTrader and rep points.

Mine are here! Got a lovely Unicorn from Miss Fame, Moon and Stars from Kevbot, and Origami Flamingo fromLocatray! Off to leave rep and itrader!

The Flamingo is not from me, Morella. I merely hosted, I did not trade in this swap. Check again, friend! TY for posting and letting us know your returns arrived!

My returns are safely here! Off to leave points for lunatenchi AncientPlanter and AngelJoy. Thanks for hosting this fun swap, locatray!

Received my lovely drawings today ~ thanks to Asher (leaf), CardinalHouse (dream catcher) and dithespy (pocket watch)!
And many thanks to our excellent host locatray!

Last edited:
Thanks locatray for hosting and for the the goodies and great returns from HeatherMae77, leydab, and Suzi.

I received my gorgeous cards from Periwinkle (static electricity), miss (bathtub), and Morella (windowsill). They are all beautiful art and I'm proud to add them to my collection! Thanks to locatray for hosting this awesome swap. Off to leave you rocks and iTrader, Thanks to all!

Back
Top Bottom