Hand-drawn Hand-painted You're Tellin' Me? Swap Due Aug 17, 2022

Just want to say that my Informed Delivery says I (probably) received my returns yesterday, but I'm in So. Calif. for another week dealing with a health crisis with my mom (90 years old!) so it'll be a while before I get back up and see them. Can't wait!!:jiggy:

Received my lovely returns today! Thanks to kevbot (bear cub), LuAnnP (beach) and dnewton972 (caterpillar) for the beautiful art and huge thanks to locatray for hosting this fun swap and pushing us to try something different!

Received the returns and I am very happy with the cards from huddlestonmollie, Miss Fame and WildHolly.

Thanks you locatray for hosting this fun swap!

First a very special thank you to our hostess. i have used the extra words you sent, cut them up and put them in a tiny jewelry box to use on my non inspirational days.

btw i loved the cards i received thank you

I'm back in nice and cool Washington, after 10 days in the sweltering heat of the worst heatwave ever recorded in CA. I was driving to Costco and my car said it was 119 outside in Los Angeles! Anyway, I got home to find my returns - thanks going to CiCiCreates, Cardinal House, and dithespy, and a super special big thanks to our hostess, locatray! Off to leave you rocks and iTrade.

Back
Top Bottom