What did you see? Due Date: August 5th

Mailing these tomorrow:

1_butterflyc.jpg

1_butterflyd.jpg

1_butterflyb.jpg

1_butterflyA.jpg

It is hot hot hot here! Cynthia, your cards also arrived. I like the pink tones on some of the cards. Thanks for the extra card.

Mine will be going out in the next couple of days - I'm so sorry for being late on this.

No worries. Mine aren't done either.

I had to use my creative spirit on making a card for a senior who graduated. We see her this weekend. She eventually will become our 5th grand. And the oldest one to boot!

Two sets are still not in. when they come, I will swap out. One of these sets is mine and they are partially done.

NOTE*** I will be gone from tomorrow afternoon until Monday night. Just a long weekend elsewhere.

I do like Halloween but I want to enjoy summer first.

GG, I love your skies in your ATCs.

Because of my husband's health issues, we have a lawn service as well as a house cleaner. So I have no guilt about not cleaning. I do have to sweep my art room this morning.

We are leaving for this weekend, but my BIL will spend 2 nights here. He is sleeping in my art room. He had been here earlier this summer so I didn't remake the bed.

If you sent in 6 cards, you will get 2 cards by the same artist. One person dropped out so there are only 5 players. But the art is fun and you will smile at your cards.

ah. I went to add color to goatgoddess, so then the computer started layering the names 2 by2. So I erased all the names and the n the computer began to eat my swap description. Then I just put in the names of all the cards that have arrived.

Let me tell you, being 74 is not for the weak. My fingers switch the letters. Spelling is fading. But I am mailing the cards tomorrow.

Mine are here. I received bonus cards....I sent in 3 and got 6, so if you are missing cards, let me know, and I'll share. :jiggy:

Thanks to Nancy and to Leydab, Morella, aginghippychic, and Goatgoddess for art!

got mine a few days ago - late checking in. redid my office and didn't have the computer for a week or so.
love my cards, thank you for hosting Nancy and wonderful cards from aginghippychic, Leydab, CynthiaSillitoe!

Back
Top Bottom