July PAT - Open Theme - due Sept 10, 2022

Catladybj- both envelopes arrived today!

I’m hosting 14 people tomorrow for my mother in laws 91st birthday so I’m not sure if I’ll have these swapped out and in the mail before Monday. I’ll post when they go out though!

I got all the cards swapped out and they went to the post office today. I saw several themes that I LOVED! Now I have more ideas for future APC decks. Thank you all for playing and for getting all the cards here by the deadline!!
:jiggy:
Please post on the thread when you receive your returns. Remember that for a PAT, each player that made you a card gets iTrader. Also, if I've been a good hostess, please leave iTrader for me as well.

I received absolutely stunning cards from Allegrae, Monroy 28, ferretgirl, and somnia. You ladies really knocked it out of the park! Many thanks to Haagm for hosting!

Thanks for hosting Haagmm

And thanks to these artists who made scenes from the California Natural Landscape (Group 2)
TerriF - Mt. Shasta
jezebelle - Sunset in Joshua Tree Park
piggles - California redwoods
miss - California desert

Received my returns. Thanks so much to: Monroy28, Allegrae, somnia & TSMarie for some great Little Red Riding Hoods. Thanks to Haagmm for hosting... ITraders are coming shortly....

GOATS!

My post box was full of goats!

View attachment 234960

I’ll be deleting this image in a couple days, as not to eat up my attachment allotment, “butt”
I thought everyone needed to see these glorious goats!

I love each and every one. Thank you jo.on.th.go, piggles, Terri F, and miss!
And thank you Haagmm, for being a great host of a great swap!

Last edited:
Received great cards from my Group 1 partners, and left all feedback. Thanks to all, including our wonderful hostess!

My post box was full of goats!

View attachment 234960

I’ll be deleting this image in a couple days, as not to eat up my attachment allotment, “butt”
I thought everyone needed to see these glorious goats!

I love each and every one. Thank you jo.on.th.go, piggles, Terri F, and miss!
And thank you Haagmm, for being a great host of a great swap!

You did get lucky with the goats - they are all fantastic!

Lucky that I was in a group with such skilled and talented artists!

Thank you for my gorgeous Fritillary butterflies, Group 4!!
Allegrae, Monroy28, ferretgirl, and TSMarie
And thanks to Haaagm for hosting!
JULY PAT Butterflysm.jpg

I have finally left my Itraders for this swap, but I can’t find a record of it on my end, so, I haven’t given you one, please send me a message, and I will put it on my list, and do it the next time around! Thanks so much!

Received my wonderful returns! Thanks to everyone in my groups and to Haagmm for hosting. Off to leave iTrader/rep...

sorry i am late catching up today on everything. received my wonderful cards from group 1 and 4. and thank you to our hostess.

Back
Top Bottom