Leonarda's Textile /Stitching ATC Swap. Due September 20th

Hi
I am very sorry but I will have to withdraw as, although my cards are ready to send, I have been in hospital for a short stay and I am now too late to post for the closing date.
I am very sorry

Ugh! I'm another that has to withdraw. I was ill and then did the wrong swap to send. For whatever reason my brain �� thought it was due the first part of next month.

I'm reallllly sorry! ��

Unfortunately I let this one get away from me : (.
I hate it because this is a kind of swap I really like but I just got involved with other things, so I must withdraw. Sorry!
Please do some kind of sewing and fabric type swap again soon!

WOW!

Here are some I have been working onView attachment 234059View attachment 234060

First I painted the backgrounds with watercolor.
After that dried, I drew my borders around the areas I thought were most interesting.
Then I started embroidering trees and various landscape elements.
Who knows where these will go from here!

Oh my, these are LOVELY! I love to see the process....

I'm just now getting caught up at looking at all the lovely ATCs in this swap. Busy summer....

Hello friends!
I was out of town last week on a business trip, so I didn't get them swapped out until last night and they went out today! Hope you love your returns, they were all so amazing!!! Thanks everyone for playing. :)

Well, my lovely returns have arrived. I joined too many swaps simultaneously last month.. so I didn't read through the conversations very carefully while the swap was going on. Time to get caught up... as I leave all my "You ROCKS!" Thanks for a wonderful swap, LeonardaDaArtsi ! !

Back
Top Bottom