“I Need Some Vitamin Sea…. and the Beach” | HandDrawn/HandPainted | due September 8th

Aifrati

ATC Novice
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: September 8th, 2022 (on hand)
Signup/Withdraw Date: Anytime, but please communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: 20 (only one spot left)
Medium: Hand painted/hand drawn; mixed media elements are welcome as long as the drawing is the main focus.

Is that time of the year in the Northern Hemisphere!

This swap is for all things related to the sea and the beach: seascapes, beach/coastal scenes, sea/beach flora and fauna (think hermit crabs, sea urchins, starfish, sea birds, palm trees, mangroves, kelp forests, etc), people at the beach or at sea (surfers, sailors, sunbathers, etc.), sea sports, fish trade/water trade, sailboats and other sea vessels, man made structures related to the beach/sea (lighthouses, beach huts, etc),
anything with a beach/sea vibe. Cards must be HD/HP. Mixed media can be included, but the main focus/subject should be HD/HP.

These are some examples:
1_99FE2519-8E5B-4CE3-9106-E0B15900F240.jpeg

1_562967FF-3C30-40AE-A829-4B8FB3A37BE3.jpeg

Card guidelines:
~~ This is a 3 for 3 card trade.
~~ An additional host card in the swap theme is appreciated and will be treasured, but is not required!
~~ Cards need to measure 2.5" x 3.5" and must have a sturdy base to make it a “card”. (If you are new to ATC’s and swaps, please check the FAQ section of this website for more guidance.) Keep them as flat as possible. No bulky embellishments.
~~ Protect your card in individual vinyl sleeves.
~~ Include your username, real name, where you live and name of the swap on the back of the card.

Mailing
:

~~ PM me for my address when your cards are ready to send. Give yourself enough time for them to arrive by the due date, mail ahead at least a week or two for those in the US. At least two weeks or more if outside the US.
~~ US Players: Send a large label with your name and address clearly printed on it. Include as much loose postage as it took you to mail the cards to me. Usually one "Forever" stamp is sufficient for three cards. Check at your post office if you are uncertain. I will provide envelopes. Please, *do not send envelopes*
~~ International Players: Send a large label with your name and address clearly printed on it. I will provide postage and envelopes. Please, *do not send envelopes*

Don’t forget to give You-Rocks to the artists whose ATCs you received and an i-Trader for me if you are pleased with how I handled the swap.

Who wants to play?

Players | Received. For quick access links to posts for You-Rocks/Reputation-Points, please go to this post.

1. jo.on.the.go -
2. Ancient Planter -
3. …withdrawn…
4. …withdrawn…
5. Seascape131 -
6. JustJayne -
7. Periwinkle -
8. piggles -
9. LeonardaDaArtsi -
10. Terri F -
11. LadyDoor -
12. wildholly -
13. Vidas -
14. flashviv
15. jezebelle -
16. BekahStargazing -
17. miss -
18. Blastie
19. dina54 -
20. bendoodle -
21. Bluevioletz -

Last edited:
Yes, yes, yes - Please sign me up!! I grew up on the beaches of Santa Barbara so I have sea water for blood and the Pacific is forever a part of my heart!

Back
Top Bottom