Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65

Thread: Leonard's Who Are You?? Due October 1

  1. #21
    NancyL's Avatar
    NancyL is offline plays with color and texture
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hillsboro,OR
    Posts
    7,213
    Gallery Count
    320
    Comment Count
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    Done lurking. Just add me. I will think of card ideas.

  2. Likes LeonardaDaArtsi liked this post
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    67
    Gallery Count
    0
    Comment Count
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have some ideas now (yay), l want to join!

  4. Likes LeonardaDaArtsi liked this post
  5. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sunsites, AZ in Cochise CTY
    Posts
    17,074
    Gallery Count
    338
    Comment Count
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rules No 3-D additions (buttons, jewels, etc)

    WHAT!?!?!??! no GEMS? NO JEWELS? I am the CASTLE QUEEN!!!! where will I be without a heavy metal crown, and some jewels and gems?

    Ok ok, I can do this without 3d gems, and jewels. I am the Queen after all.

    Will you sign me up even after that silly tirade?





  6. Likes LeonardaDaArtsi, leydab, LuAnnP liked this post
  7. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,805
    Gallery Count
    105
    Comment Count
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    Rules No 3-D additions (buttons, jewels, etc)

    WHAT!?!?!??! no GEMS? NO JEWELS? I am the CASTLE QUEEN!!!! where will I be without a heavy metal crown, and some jewels and gems?

    Ok ok, I can do this without 3d gems, and jewels. I am the Queen after all.

    Will you sign me up even after that silly tirade?




    You are quite welcomed to join us Queenie!
    Lol!!
    Glad to have ya!

  8. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Wichita, Kansas, USA
    Posts
    1,978
    Gallery Count
    201
    Comment Count
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very interesting theme. I need to think a bit. My username is the ultimate not creative! So I'll work on hobby or family or something. Lurking for now.
    Melissa
    I have 2-3 envies stuffed with a variety of color/printed scrapbook paper. PM your address if you'd like one!
    APC Wish List

  9. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    591
    Gallery Count
    434
    Comment Count
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like this idea. My name has nothing fun or creative about it, so I'll try to come up with something that illustrates ME instead. So many ideas, so little time. . .

    Please sign me up. I'll figure something out.
    My APC Wishlist
    *** Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ***

  10. Likes jezebelle, LeonardaDaArtsi liked this post
  11. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,805
    Gallery Count
    105
    Comment Count
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Haagmm View Post
    Very interesting theme. I need to think a bit. My username is the ultimate not creative! So I'll work on hobby or family or something. Lurking for now.
    I am positive there is a story behind that name!!!

  12. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,805
    Gallery Count
    105
    Comment Count
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did you get your ATCs For All name???
    Be sure to add your name's history to the back of you card-

  13. Likes CastleQueen5 liked this post
  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bucks County PA, USA
    Posts
    879
    Gallery Count
    143
    Comment Count
    367
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am asked often about the meaning of my username.
    Great idea, but gonna lurk for now
    To make trading easier, I have included a link to all of my AVAILABLE cards below.
    http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...hp?u=22646&c=4

  15. Likes LeonardaDaArtsi liked this post
  16. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ROBINA, Australia
    Posts
    8,662
    Gallery Count
    450
    Comment Count
    238
    Post Thanks / Like
    My username really is as boring as it looks - when I tried to sign up to the site there was already a 'Donna', so I added my initials (middle name is Cathleen, apparently that is the Welsh way of spelling it)
    Would these be acceptable?
    img20220804_18101508.jpgmy favourite colour, one of my favourite designs from a favourite pastime (zentangles), one of my favourite mediums (Distress Oxides)
    img20220804_18102500.jpga plain and simple card for a plain and simple username with sparkle (another of my favourites)

  17. Likes Morella, LeonardaDaArtsi liked this post
  18. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sunsites, AZ in Cochise CTY
    Posts
    17,074
    Gallery Count
    338
    Comment Count
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking of a queen and CQ5 on the corner with an explanation on the back in a pocket. I dont see that I HAVE TO HAVE have my castlequeen5 name on the front. Is that how you read the instructions?

  19. Likes LeonardaDaArtsi liked this post
  20. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,805
    Gallery Count
    105
    Comment Count
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnacr View Post
    My username really is as boring as it looks - when I tried to sign up to the site there was already a 'Donna', so I added my initials (middle name is Cathleen, apparently that is the Welsh way of spelling it)
    Would these be acceptable?
    img20220804_18101508.jpgmy favourite colour, one of my favourite designs from a favourite pastime (zentangles), one of my favourite mediums (Distress Oxides)
    img20220804_18102500.jpga plain and simple card for a plain and simple username with sparkle (another of my favourites)
    They look great!!

  21. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,805
    Gallery Count
    105
    Comment Count
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    I was thinking of a queen and CQ5 on the corner with an explanation on the back in a pocket. I dont see that I HAVE TO HAVE have my castlequeen5 name on the front. Is that how you read the instructions?
    No, you dont have to put the words on the front. Totally your call.

  22. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,805
    Gallery Count
    105
    Comment Count
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is everyone doing?

  23. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    25
    Gallery Count
    0
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Id like to join!!!!

  24. Likes LeonardaDaArtsi liked this post
  25. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,805
    Gallery Count
    105
    Comment Count
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Dracoantares!
    Can't wait to hear this story!!

  26. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sunsites, AZ in Cochise CTY
    Posts
    17,074
    Gallery Count
    338
    Comment Count
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Donnacr what about adding cats or coffee to your name? Or an AU postage stamp. That defines you to me.

  27. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,805
    Gallery Count
    105
    Comment Count
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nancy, Your cards arrived.

  28. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    1,731
    Gallery Count
    191
    Comment Count
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking.
    Question - if these are sort of like business card style do we want to do landscape as opposed to portrait?
    Bonnie
    ^ ^ One Can Never be Owned by Too Many Cats!!!
    >*<

  29. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sunsites, AZ in Cochise CTY
    Posts
    17,074
    Gallery Count
    338
    Comment Count
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catladybj View Post
    Lurking.
    Question - if these are sort of like business card style do we want to do landscape as opposed to portrait?
    I do not prefer Landscape atcs. I like the portrait, then all the art is going the same direction in my 3 ring binders. Not that this is the official ruling, I was just mentioning my quirky preference.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •