LeonardaDaArtsi

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date: October 1, 2022
Withdraw Date: Any time, please just let me know
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: unlimited
Medium: HD, HP, Mixed media

I have been wanting to do this swap for a long time. The time is now.

For this swap you will design ATCs that tell or illustrate your ATCsForAll name.

Since these cards will be going to 3 (or 6 if we have enough participants) different people, they can all be the same. They do not have to be different illustrations. Think of these as a business card of sorts.....

- No 3-D additions (buttons, jewels, etc)
- Please put your username, date and any how you got your user name or other interesting info on the back.
- Make sure your card is put in a protective sleeve

Mailing:
- PM me for my address when you're ready. (If you have my address from the past 5 years, I have not moved.)
- Do not use excessive tape on the sleeves.

US Participants: Please send a SASE.
If you are International, please send me a large address label with your return address and two US dollars for postage.

Don't forget to leave an iTrader for me and rep (the You Rock! button) for your fellow players. A hostess card is not required but deeply cherished. <3

Who would like to play??

1. NancyL - cards are here
2. Asher-
3. CastleQueen5- withdrew
4. Fundygirl- arrived!
5. Dracoantares- arrived!
6. LuAnnP-arrived!
7. Leydab- arrived safe and sound!!
8. Donna- arrived safe and sound!
9. Tafkabecky withdrew
10. Gaybirburt

Last edited:
I collect these cards, sorta like a business card in art style!
Let me see if I can post a few of the ones I have from years ago

seriously lurking..... I love the idea, just have to think of some way to make my name interesting.

I think there would be multiple ways to do it! Maybe an altered selfie or a hobby you love or something about your past??

The cards I did in the past had a black and white print out of my photo then I painted a beekeepers veil on top of my head since I am a hobbiest beekeeper My original art name was Leonarda Da Rat (named after my pet rat) but it sorta gave me a not so good first impression, so I changed it to LeonardaDaArtsi. Which I still use for my craft booth at festivals and for other misc art.

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting! Morella is my first Dungeons & Dragons character, named after the Edgar Allan Poe story, so I may have to illustrate her on her adventures! Lurking for now, though, till I finish a couple other swaps...

Hmm, interesting! Morella is my first Dungeons & Dragons character, named after the Edgar Allan Poe story, so I may have to illustrate her on her adventures! Lurking for now, though, till I finish a couple other swaps...

Thats really cool! I hope you can join us!!

Sorry to be another lurker and not a signer! But maybe I can come up with something if I get inspired. If it’s difficult to think of three different images, can we do the same thing three times? My username does have a little story to it, but right now I can’t think of how to illustrate it.

Sorry to be another lurker and not a signer! But maybe I can come up with something if I get inspired. If it’s difficult to think of three different images, can we do the same thing three times? My username does have a little story to it, but right now I can’t think of how to illustrate it.

Yes you most certainly can do 3 of the same cards- they definitely do not have to be different, because they will be going to 3 different people. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom