Hocus Pocus, Open Media ATCs – Due October 1, 2022

Bonnie thank you for the update. I will be ready to greet the sisters upon their arrival! :)

September 30th is almost here!

307064014_1470344650106084_8362934144869271908_n.jpg

Bonnie thank you for the update. I will be ready to greet the sisters upon their arrival! :)
Well, beware, they were flying hot and heavy!:eek:!!
I wanna come to your party! Let's see, a day to drive up, spend the night(with you of course) and a day to drive home. Of course, I really Could stay for a few days!!! :goofy::goofy::goofy:
LOL!?!

:yes:☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆ MAIL CALL ☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆:yes:

Catladybj your cards came in like a storm... literally! They were delivered and moments later a storm rolled in. That was perfect timing!

211733.gif

Autumnleavz_artist your wickedly good cards arrived today. YAY!

f53af21cb595d11bed0c5054f94dff97.gif

That's right Holly! Happy fall ya'll!!

Love that meme! Personally I don't mind seeing Christmas out, as long as there's still Halloween to buy!!

Hi witchy friends! Our swap is wrapping up this week, ends on Oct. 1st. I can't wait to swap these out!

hocus-pocus-gif-11.gif

Akunzel your cards arrived safely. Thank you!

hocus-pocus-abracadabra.gif

Asher your cards came flying in today! Nicely done!!

hocus-pocus.gif

Theweavershand ghoulfriend your cards arrived. Time to get to swapping them out! Will post again once they go postal later this week. Stay tuned everyone! :)

original.gif

Hello Witches!:wubclub: Cards have been swapped and are in the mail. Thank you, lovely ladies, for playing and for making an extra card for me! Here are the ones I kept. :)

309788192_405599431749927_983602395179890294_n.jpg

:jiggy: Hoping everyone is excited for their returns!

YES and mine came flying in a couple of days ago, they are fab - thank you for hosting Miss Fame! got cards from 3moffday2, StregaAnna and WildHolly off to do reps and such :)

Back
Top Bottom