ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: September 25, 2022
SEWING Symbols and Tools
ATCs 3 for 3
Mixed Media

This ATC swap offers you a chance to incorporate anything related to sewing into your art. Using collage images, vintage ads, rubber stamps,
washi tape, sewing patterns, swatches of fabric, fiber, buttons and anything else you can imagine, you will create three ATCs with the theme of sewing. You can add some stitching to your cards, but this is not a requirement. Just create cards with the theme of SEWING.

Artist Trading Cards must be made with study backing and be 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size.

I will provide the envelopes for returns. Please mail your cards on time and include a large label with your address. US players should send one forever stamp, or a little extra if your art is bulky. International players should send a US International stamp or a carefully concealed dollar bill.

Players. Recieved

Allegrae
Valerie416
Asher
CastleQueen5
Rhodora55
Cleopatra

fundygirl
catladybj
plumhill2001

chimerix
SpottedCrow

JenUrebel
Juju
Leydab
Suzi
Loveless
gaybribart
miss

Last edited:
Cleopatra, I added you to the list. Glad you are here.

I hope all you lurkers will get bored on the Lurking Couch and join the fun!

Lurking... I really want to try sewing on a card but it keeps getting pushed to the back. I'll see...maybe this will be the swap to shove me into that sewing on cards pool.

Hagman...... you do not have to sew onto a card for this swap. It can be anything related to sewing. I like to use pieces of pattern paper, ads for threads, and vintage sewing scenes.

Big welcome to Haagmm! Glad you left the lurker's couch and decided to play!

Back
Top Bottom