SEWING Symbols and Tools, Mixed Media, Due Sept. 25, 2022

So Sorry but I cannot make the post in time for the closing date, my fault entirely. I had a week in hospital (fully recovered) but it put me all behind.
My apologies again

Thanks for communicating with me, Hagman and Bishopsmate. You will be missed. Hope to swap with you soon.

miss, Your cards arrived today. I love the vintage sewing look! I truly appreciate the hostie.

Catladybj, Your cards have arrived safely. I love those vintage scissors!

Good Morning artists! Today is our due date. Since it's a Sunday, I'm going to wait and see what comes in the mail tomorrow and then start swapping. I'll keep you posted!

The returns went out this morning. There was so much great art in this swap. I really enjoyed hosting it. Thank you all for signing up and sharing your creative talents!

Mail call. I received cards from miss (Definition of Seamstress), fundygrl (Sewn with Love), and CastleQueen 5 (1940s dress & pattern). Thanks everyone for a really fun swap!

Beautiful cards received yesterday! Thanks to loveless (red head in blue plaid), miss (dressmaker/dressmaking dictionary words), and allegrae (cutting and sewing)! Thanks, RaineyDay, for a fun swap! :)

Lovely returns received from Cleopatra, fundygirl and JenUrebel! Thanks for hosting, RaineyDay. Off to leave iTrader/rep...

I received some wonderful cards today from JenUrebel, Asher, and fundygirl! Thank you so much! They are all fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom