Spooky Halloween, Due October 13, 2022

SPOOK-TACULAR cards received from Ancient Planter.
Thanks so much for the rub-ons.....LOVE them.

Such a fun swap as the weather turns to fall here in my Midwest area. Thank you, VickiZ. I have PM'd you and will send my cards in the next 2 days. I enjoyed making these cards-- thanks for that!

Attachments

• IMG_8600.jpg
    IMG_8600.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 19
Such a fun swap as the weather turns to fall here in my Midwest area. Thank you, VickiZ. I have PM'd you and will send my cards in the next 2 days. I enjoyed making these cards-- thanks for that!

Love your cards locatray, especially ‘slowly she reaches’! Spooky spooky!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to withdraw from this one, haven't been particularly inspired and the clock has run out :( Thank you for the opportunity, maybe next year!

Could you add me to the spooky list please?

My cards are finally in the mail, fingers crossed they arrive in time. Sorry again for cutting it so close!

In my haste to get them out today, before the mail pickup, I realized I forgot to take pics of the other three I made to post. Oh well.

My cards are finally in the mail, fingers crossed they arrive in time. Sorry again for cutting it so close!

In my haste to get them out today, before the mail pickup, I realized I forgot to take pics of the other three I made to post. Oh well.

The mail transit is always unpredictable, but your cards should arrive by deadline. :0)

Unfortunately, your cards have not yet arrived as of this morning.
Assuming you mailed on the 3rd or the 4th, mail transit must have slowed down, again.
Fortunately you still have time.
I will let you know as soon as your cards show up.

When I asked to be added I was unaware that there was an upcoming postal holiday. Please withdraw me from the Spooky Halloween swap. Apologies for the trouble and confusion.

Last edited:
No cards received today.
I apologize to those who mailed last week, but I have no control over the mail transit times.
I will wait another day or so for late cards, but I plan to swap out and mail returns by Monday

Still no cards received today.
Sorry, I canont wait any longer for late cards.
Returns have been mailed out per site rules regards mailing out returns.

Back
Top Bottom