ATC Novice
Media
ALL CARDS HAVE BEEN SWAPPED!​
ALL CARDS MAILED AUGUST 20, 2008​
Swap Due Date - August 15, 2008
Signup/withdraw date - August 1, 2008
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited

Along with ladybugs and lightning bugs, I love sunflowers! Where I live, fields and fields are planted to be sold as cut flowers and I don't think there is much that surpasses the sight of a field of sunflowers against the brilliant blue of a summer sky.

Create 3 cards with sunflowers as the central/main theme. The cards can be painted, hand drawn or multi media collage, but no photographs and no heavy embellishments. All cards must be originals, no copies please. Send your best work, something that you'd like to receive in return.

Please protect your work--all cards must be sent in individual card sleeve. Please sign your work on the back of your card with your real name and user ID. Please be sure your writing is legible.

POSTAGE:

US players: A self addressed stamped envelope please.

International players: I'm happy to have you join and your postage is on me. Please send your address, clearly printed, on a piece of paper included with your returns. I'll supply an envelope as well as the postage. If you'd like to send an extra card, I'd be happy to have it but it is not a requirement to join this swap.

I like to send my swaps out within a week of the end date, please have your cards to me on the due date of August 15. If you need to withdraw, believe me, I understand that real life often steps in to upset the best of plans. Just pm me and let me know.

Please PM me when you are ready to mail and I will send you my address.

I look forward to seeing your work--feel free to scan it in and post it in the thread!

PLAYERS

1. jazzie-received
2. lilbad-received
3. Kylieluvsart-received
4. stormarela-received
5. euphoria-received
6. liblue26-received
7. Rooskie-received
8. Muncy-received
9. kristinized-received
10. poshscot-withdrawn
11. Cheeky-received
12. aznfg-received
13. Elena-received
14. maxie23-received
15. neca84-received
16. bsvab-received
17. marla412-received
18. baronessnz-received

19. pavonne-withdrawn
20. Peggy Scrougham-received
21. mamallama-received
22. Margot-received
23. Robin-received
24. Donna-received
25. JAD-received
26. lini-received
27. Nancy-received
28. alisl-received
29. nomnom-received
30. mrubyjean-received
31. Patti-received
32. Tinka-received
33. Immi-received
34. leslielynn-received
34. Gee-received
35. citykitten-received
36. indigomermaid-received
37. kat-received
38. Ibus-received

39. HHC-received
40. Peej-received

Last edited:
I am thinking on this swap, some ideas are popping into the old noggin :)

Sunflowers! Adore 'em. I would love to be added, please.

Good morning everyone!

WOW! Welcome everyone to the swap! lilbad, Kylieluvsart, stormarela, euphoria, liblue26, Rooskie and Muncy--so happy to have all of you in this swap!

PM me when ready to mail and I'll send you my address. Looking forward to seeing all of your cards!

My fave flower.... along with yellow roses... Can I sign up please

Hi, Just finished up my sunflowers. They are in my gallery if u want to peek. I will need your addy!! Thanks for hosting!

Back
Top Bottom