Wind Chimes and Hanging Mobiles Swap, Open Media: Date Due: September 23, 2022

mrubyjean

colorful soul
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date ~ September 23, 2022
No sign up/withdrawal deadline, but please communicate!
Number of Cards ~ 3 for 3
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Open Media

Welcome to the Wind Chimes and Hanging Mobiles Swap!

I love wind chimes ~ the way they sound and sway in the breeze ~ and I love hanging mobiles ~ their colors and shapes and the way they balance so beautifully. This swap is to celebrate the art of wind chimes and hanging mobiles. Any designs, shapes and colors are welcome created in any media you wish. You can include them in a scene or just make the wind chime or mobile the focus of your card.

Swap Requirements ~
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
* This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the host is welcome, but completely optional.
* Cards must be original. Send work into which you put time, imagination and care.
* Please use only small, light embellishments.
* Please protect your cards with plastic sleeves.

Mailing Information ~
* Include username, real name, your state/country and the swap name on the back of all cards - and put username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
* US Participants – Please include a clearly written SASE.
* International Participants - Please send a clearly-addressed envelope or mailing label and I will cover postage.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post in this thread when you are sending your cards out, that way I can keep track of the cards when they were mailed. Any late cards will be returned.

When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive. People like to know where their little artworks find home.

Who would like to create art with wind chimes or hanging mobiles?

*Haagmm
An. M. Sudyka
*AndromedasWitchery
Essy
Suzi

Last edited:
Welcome, Haagmm!
So glad to have you join - i was afraid maybe this wouldn't interest anyone.

Sounds really interesting!
I love chimes and hanging mobiles!

But... Lurking for now...
Not sure to be able to match all things...
Hope to be vack in time!

Ps. Thanks, thank you soooo much for the invitation to both your swaps! Means really a lot for me!

Hi there!
Something like that could work as Chime/Hanging Mobile? :huh:
20220804_175659.jpg

20220804_175629.jpg

This theme sounds absolutly cute and adorable! Can't skip it! I too love wind chimes!!! But was not 100% sure to have centered the target...

Ps. Photoes are horrible - catched them in shadows, cause here is so hot that sunlight could ruin paper making it wavy... will provide proper scanned versions...

Last edited:
Oh YES, AndromedasWitchery ~ your beautiful cards are right in line with my thoughts for his swap!
I am very open to folk's interpretations.

SO glad you feel inspired!!

Wind chimes and hanging mobiles are on theyr way to you!
Sorry for the late, but Ferragosto (15th Aug) here is always a pain...

Back
Top Bottom