August 2022 Pick-a-Theme PAT Swap~Due October 7

Allegrae, I fully suspected that would be your pick for group 5 theme! Fun theme. Where I live now, seafood/shrimp/crab shacks are still a thing. And where I lived when I was young, the best and freshest crabs were to be had in an old chicken house full of picnic tables! Sadly that spot has been modernized and homogenized.

Yeah, it was a tad predictable! I have been craving a lobster roll all week.

Allegrae, I fully suspected that would be your pick for group 5 theme! Fun theme. Where I live now, seafood/shrimp/crab shacks are still a thing. And where I lived when I was young, the best and freshest crabs were to be had in an old chicken house full of picnic tables! Sadly that spot has been modernized and homogenized.

I've finally thought of a theme for my Group 2 - Any Character from Murdoch Mysteries TV Series.

Also, dithespy, any particular breed of dog for your Group 2 Dogs in Hats? And do you mean multiple dogs in hats, or is just one dog okay?

Happy to see all the new players, and fun themes. I'm off to update.

I'm tipping my hat to Beverley for the Stranger Things shout-out! Love that show! Did you finish Season 4 yet? Amazinggggg!

Ok, updated!

Groups 2 and 5 are now also FULL.

Monroy28, Happy to have you in Group 2. I went by order on the thread, and Group 5 is full.

Can I just say, the category for Group 5, house-shaped cards, is wonderful! People love this type of card, and the themes can be so varied and creative. Thanks for thinking of it, other PAT hosts may start including this category now too.

I second those sentiments!

And I had a sneaking suspicion that locatray would bring us something a little bit different than the average PAT.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom