Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
Due: October 1st
Unlimited players
3 for3
Media: Mix Media
Music to My Ears

Time to break out those music sheets to have some art fun.
Got a favorite Band?? Opera?? Musical?? Musician?? cartoon musical??

The only requirement is that the entire card must be about music. For example: My cards would be (musical) Little Shop Of Horror. (Band) Duran Duran, Her name is Rio and (cartoon musical) Beauty and Beast, she is such an odd girl. Other ideas- The Monkees, Elvis, Westside Story ETC.....
The possibilities are endless!!!!!

All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper.
NO white backgrounds.
please protect art with a penny sleeve
An extra card for the hostess (that is me) will be forever treasured and LOVED, but completely optional.

Mail Information ~
* Include username, real name, date, theme of your card, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.

****Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope that you send to me- as I run several swaps at one time.

* US Participants – Please include a Label with your address and a FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.

* International Participants -Please send a mailing labels with your address- i will provide envelope and stamp

Please PM me for my address if you need it. I'm still in El Paso, Texas . When you are ready to mail your cards- please post your cards (if possible) and let me know you sent them.

who is going to Rock in Roll with me??

Elliejaybird
CynthiaSillitoes
LindyLu
rhodora55
Wendycat44
Leydab
Asher
Suzi

Last edited:
welcome LindyLu.

Let me k now if you would like me to send you music sheets. Not required but it is always fun to work with music sheets.

Hey music swap players! There is another music swap open that is for Metallica fans. They are a metal band who did a phenomenal album with the San Francisco Symphony. The album is S&M (Symphony and Metallica). I'm hoping to find a couple more players so that we can have a proper swap. If you are interested, it's called Metallica Dreams

Back
Top Bottom