APC Swap, Cats With A Little Extra, 3’s. Due October 18, 2022

Lorna, JavaZarf, and kehlenn, your cards all arrived in yesterdays mail!

Mine are finally in the mail. Hopefully they arrive, but don't wait too long on them.

1_3hearts.jpg

1_3ofclubsB.jpg

1_3ofclubsA.jpg

1_3ofspades.jpg

1_3ofdiamonds.jpg

Last edited:
All cards are in! YAY! I am planning to swap them tomorrow sometime, and I should be able to get them in the mail Monday morning, but I will keep everyone posted!

Hi everybody! All cards are swapped out and ready for the mail first thing in the morning! It’s nice to be early this time around :cute: I hope that everyone loves their newest additions to their cats + deck! Be on the lookout for the JOKERS soon. The swap will be listed between now and the 18th.

Please be sure to check out the latest deck we have started! It is a 4 season themed deck, starting with Fall. It promises to be a colorful and fun deck, with seasonal trees, foods and other special seasonal themed cards. We have some great APC makers already signed up, and we would love to see more people sign up. You know what they say, the more, the merrier!

I got mine and they're so much fun! Thanks to Suzi for hosting and TerryHEdwards, haagmm, Castlequeen5, and donnacr for great cards.

I received my meovelous returns today.
Thanks to mrubyjean, CynthiaSillitoe, design49 and plumhill2001.
Thanks to all for great cards and special thanks to the hostess with the mostest Suzi!

Back
Top Bottom