Magical Owls ~ due Nov 10

Great cards, Elliejaybird, I love the second and third especially!

Well... I have made and REJECTED three owl cards so far...
Perhaps TODAY I will feel a bit magical?!?!?

I am very impressed by the owls that have made appearances so far, so I want to be sure to send my BEST work.

Mail Call! AndromedasWitcheryl and Dithespy, your fabulous sets have perched on my window. They are safe & sound! :)

LuannP - keep going, I know you make fabulous art!
Andromedas - thank you for thinking of me during the Hurricane, I was blessed and only lost power for a little bit.
BluSkyHare - I will be on the lookout!

Last edited:
Owls

1_1593_v1_s.JPG
1_1594_kingston_m_owltonJPG_s.JPG
1_1595_winston_s.JPG
1_1597_morris_t_second_s.JPG

Kingly Owl, Kingston M. Owlton, Winston and Morris the Second.
(All of my animal ATCs get names. More fun than numbers....)

I had to watch "Fantastic Beasts" and a Harry Potter movie to get inspired, but I finally got my owls painted and I am happy with them!
Metallic watercolor on Stonehenge Black

Wow LuAnn, you nailed it! I love these. I think Morris the Second is my fave, but it is hard to say, they are all so fantastic!

LuannP - keep going, I know you make fabulous art!
Andromedas - thank you for thinking of me during the Hurricane, I was blessed and only lost power for a little bit.
BluSkyHare - I will be on the lookout!

Awwww! Really glad to hear that!
Admit I was worried but also want avoid disturb! Sincerely, I'm incredibly happy that all is ok!

1_1593_v1_s.JPG
1_1594_kingston_m_owltonJPG_s.JPG
1_1595_winston_s.JPG
1_1597_morris_t_second_s.JPG

Kingly Owl, Kingston M. Owlton, Winston and Morris the Second.
(All of my animal ATCs get names. More fun than numbers....)

I had to watch "Fantastic Beasts" and a Harry Potter movie to get inspired, but I finally got my owls painted and I am happy with them!
Metallic watercolor on Stonehenge Black

FABULOUS!!!! They're gorgeous!!!!
LOVE the idea of the black background!!! Seriously, they're all amazing!!! But .... admit that I fallen in love with Winston! Even if... Is really hard: all them are fantastic and really magical!!!!

Back
Top Bottom