4 Seasons APC Swap- Fall Foods & Drinks. Due November 3, 2022

Beckster, your cards arrived today! Thank so much for the hostess card!

I am still lurking. Hoping for inspiration for the cards. I had gotten a deck of cards at the Goodwill to play APCs, but there weren't any aces. I was looking for something else last week and found my old playing cards that i had been using for APCs a few years ago.

I’m gathering my ideas, JavaZarf. I have some ideas, there are so many yummy Fall foods, it’s hard to pick a favorite!

I am sorry we have not had more players to join. There seemed to be so much excitement amongst the cat apc group. Maybe we can pick up a few players in the upcoming art a thon.

Well, you never know. We may get more people as the deck goes on. I didn't think I was going to play when the cat deck was started, but I ended up jumping in later in the deck. We could still pick up more people as we go.

I’m hoping more people will join in! It will end up being an awesome deck, I think. Colorful and fun!

Welcome JavaZarf!

Thanks for letting me know, Allegrae. I’ll let you know when they get here.

There are just a few more days to sign up, for anyone who is thinking about it!

Allegrae, they are not here. I have been thinking about them, and how they should be here by now. Hopefully tomorrow…..

Back
Top Bottom