Comic Book Hero
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: Nov 5, 2022
Dictionary Word Game
ATCs; 3 for 3
Open Medium

For this swap we will be picking three words from the dictionary to make three different ATCs. However, there is a twist. The words you pick must be from your name initials. You'll then decorate your ATC around the dictionary word(s) that you have chosen. The dictionary word & definition must appear somewhere on the front of your ATC(s). So, for example, I have two last names; I would need to pick which last name I want to use for one of my dictionary words. My initials are: CSWF. I'd need to pick a dictionary word/definition from the C section of the dictionary; a word/definition from the S section & a word/definition from the W section. My ATCs would need to be constructed around the words I pick. For C if I picked cow then I'd need to put the word/definition & a cow + other cow related images on my ATC. The same would go for letter S & letter W. For S I could pick sailing ship. For W I could pick warrior, etc. You will need to put your initials on the backs of your ATCs. For each ATC I'd need to put: CSW on the back of each ATC as well as your Real Name, AFA Name, Group, Swap Name & date. Try not to be too simplistic with your words; challenge yourself to try at least one word that you really have to think on. No sticker slapping or plain backgrounds.

I will be trading effort for effort so try to do your best work. If you do hand drawn/hand painted you will more than likely be traded with another hand drawn/hand painted partner unless not enough swappers join up for that medium. I'll try to let people know a head of time if that happens or not. Swaps need to be in my hands by 11/5/22 or otherwise they may end up being returned to you for not getting here on 11/5/22 & given a neutral ITrader. I tend to swap out on time. No communications & a lack of ATCs may end up getting you rated a neutral or negative. Please remember, mail is running slow right now & this will probably continue through the New Year. Send early if you can. If you send bulky or heavy ATCs please be courteous & send extra postage so that your ATCs can get to your other partners more quickly.

To receive your returns please also include in your swap a self addressed, self stamped envelope. That generally will take a regular US postage stamp or more postage if you are bulky or heavy. International participants please include a one dollar bill to receive your returns or more if you are bulky or heavy.

Once you have received your returns please be kind enough to leave an ITrader for mwah (ferretgirl) & a shout out to your partners for their ATCs. You might want to read the instructions a couple of times & familiarize yourself on what you will be doing for this swap. Eye candy is always great to see so post your ATCs if you get a chance so everyone can ooooh & aaaaah over them!! Other than that, have fun!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

ferretgirl
NancyL RECEIVED
Donnacr RECEIVED
cmcarli WITHDRAW
dnewton97 RECEIVED
Morella WITHDRAW
Elliejaybird RECEIVED
leydab RECEIVED
aginghippychic RECEIVED
Sav WITHDRAW
rhodora55 WITHDRAW
DocJ29 WITHDRAW
Betsyg RECEIVED
Tafkabecky RECEIVED
CynthiaSillitoe RECEIVED
mrubyjean RECEIVED
sheshedoesit RECEIVED

Last edited:
I’m lurking for now. I have to find my old dictionary somewhere around here!

When there used to be library sales, I would buy dictionaries and foreign language books. Dictionary pages make good backgrounds.

Back
Top Bottom