AngelJoy

"We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
ATCs: My Backgrounds - Your Art, Due November 26, 2022
Swap Due Date – November 26, 2022
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 25
Media - mixed media collage

Swap Requirements:

This swap is a mixed media collage challenge to create ATCs using backgrounds I have created which I will provide. The backgrounds range from simple to heavily layered. I will send them out randomly as people sign up. You will not know in advance what you will be receiving. You can add any type of art to the card, but don’t cover up the whole background. Use your imagination and feel free to use any medium of art. All themes are acceptable as long as they are not "R" or "X" rated.

This is a no withdrawal swap, while you won’t know what is in the envelope until you receive it, if you request and receive an envelope you are required to complete the swap. No cards, no communication may result in neutral iTrader.

PM me with your mailing address, so I can send out your backgrounds.

Swap is 3 for 3 cards. Host cards are not required, but will be treasured if you should choose to send one.

Each card must be 2.5" x 3.5" inches. You may curve or shape the corners if you wish, but no coins or other unusual shapes. Cards must be protected in sleeves. If you cannot obtain sleeves a cut up card page or small baggie is acceptable.

We all have different skills so please send work you are proud of. I will do my best to swap effort for effort.

All cards need to be labeled with your real name, and your AFA username, so others can leave you their thanks via YouRock!s.

TO SIGN UP

Post to the thread to sign up. State that you have read all the details and that you are aware that this is a no withdrawal swap.

Send me a private message with your mailing address. I will mail you the backgrounds.

Once you have messaged me your address, there is no withdrawal.

POSTING TO THE THREAD

~Please post to the thread when you have received your backgrounds.
~We all love seeing creations along the way. If possible, please post your cards in the thread.
~Please post to the thread when you have mailed your finished cards to me.

MAILING YOUR CARDS

~Send each card in its own ATC sleeve, or some other individual protection.
~Please spread and lightly tape cards inside the envelope, as flat and even as possible. Or use a cut up card holder page.
~Send a label with your name and address legibly printed on it. I can provide envelopes.
~US Players: Send 2 forever stamp. One to reimburse me for the cost of mailing you the trash envelope and one for mailing your returns to you. I will take care of any additional postage if necessary.
~International Players, please include $2 U.S. OR 2 Global Forever stamps, covering my initial mailing to you and your returns mailing later. I will take care of any additional postage if necessary.
~I live in Alabama. Please be aware of the mailing time from your location to me and to mail your cards in time for me to receive them by the due date. Late cards will be returned to sender and a neutral iTrader given.

AFTER YOUR RETURN CARDS ARE RECEIVED

When you receive your returns, please post in the swap thread that you have received them. Don’t forget to leave an iTrader for me and You Rocks! to the other artists. It is always nice to tell the player which card you received too.

Any questions? PM me or post it to the thread as others may have the same question but are too shy to speak up.

Who wants to play?

1 RaineyDay - received
2 Elliejaybird - received
3 ferretgirl - received
4 CynthiaSillitoe - received
5 dithespy - received
6 Donnacr - received
7 LindyLu - received
8 janeygirl - received
9 lunatenchi - received
10 NancyL - received
11 angelmarlo - received
12 Thalia - received
13 kehlenn - received
14 Betsyg - received
15 trini70 - received
16 Asher - received
17 Suzi - received
18 CastleQueen5 - received
19 JavaZarf - received
20 CherylS - received
21 KreationbyKris - received
22 dnewton972 - received
23 LadyDoor - received
24 DocJ29 - received
25 heymaggie - received

Last edited:
Hi. I have read the information and I would like to join. I understand it's a no withdrawal swap. Thanks. Sounds fun!

Yay! Welcome, RaineyDay and Elliejaybird! Thanks for sending your addresses, I will mail them out tomorrow. Have fun with them!

Back
Top Bottom