The Hole; due Nov 18th

Sometimes I feel like I am typing in code. Letters get left off words, such as quiry for quirky. Or I often switch 2 letters. I spell their so many times as thier that that spelling is not looking odd anymore.

TrinaLD, your cards came. thanks for the extra card. I love looking at HD/HP cards because I am unable to do this kind of art.

I have all the cards and will probably swap out this weekend. We are going for a short trip up to WA. One of our grands is playing soccer in a tournament. So we will sit in very cold weather and will have layers and layers of clothing on. Except for my husband who now gets hot flashes due to his cancer treatment.

Makitso, I hope you can figure out how to read personal messages. This is like email but on this site. If you can't figure it out, tell me on this thread and I will give you the info I put in the pM.

Gloria Sauve is Globug. this is in case you received one of her rhyming hole cards.

Received my awesome returns! Thank you to Nancy for hosting this fun swap and to Globug, leydeb, and CastleQueen5 for such fantastic cards! Off to leave itrader and points!

For some reason the site won't let me leave you rocks for Castle Queen 5 so I will try an itrader! Sorry Castle Queen!

the returns were mailed a week ago Friday. I know this is a busy time but I need to see more than one or two that have given out rep points (you rocks) and/or iTraders for me. Then I can archive and set up one more quirky swap.

We have had no mail for 2 days so I am not sure if mail has actually been delivered.

Back
Top Bottom