How did you transfer me? - An image transfer swap - Due December 18, 2022

Welcome Leonarda and Rhodora55! Sorry for the delay acknowledging your participation. Last week was a busy week.

I attached the tape directly onto the background using Mod Podge.

I deliberately chose light coloured and fairly plain backgrounds so that the image would show through.

Hey all!
I was having some issues with my gel plate. GRRRR... So I googled it. Well my gel plate looked clean to me, but after mineral oil several times I pulled up SOOOOO much pigment off the gel plate I could not even believe it. After cleaning it very thoroughly, it worked like a charm. YAY!!!

Here are my creationsIMG_2528.JPG

IMG_2527.JPG

Here's an example of one of my cards. I find cyanotype so simple and beautiful I just added a couple of feathers because I didn't want to make the card fussy. I guess you can officially sign me up��View attachment 235639

Elliejaybird,
that card is so beautiful!
I have to try cyanotype now.
Thank you for joining!

Hey all!
I was having some issues with my gel plate. GRRRR... So I googled it. Well my gel plate looked clean to me, but after mineral oil several times I pulled up SOOOOO much pigment off the gel plate I could not even believe it. After cleaning it very thoroughly, it worked like a charm. YAY!!!

Here are my creationsView attachment 235516

View attachment 235517

Leonarda,
your beautiful cards have arrived!

Elliejaybird,
your stunning cards are here. I am going to have to get some cyanotype chemicals to try it.

Back
Top Bottom