Beatlemania, Open Media, Due December 2, 2022

CynthiaSillitoe

Dances with elephants
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: December 2, 2022
Signup/withdraw date: none, though if you withdraw, please let me know.
Number of cards: 3/3
Number of players: 20 as this is my second swap.
Media: open

I've always loved The Beatles. I love them as people. I love their poetic lyrics and distinctive melodies. In fact, I think they're fab!

A quick drawing I did a few years ago--it was meant to be basic and I feel like I especially captured John's face.
1_thebeatles.jpg

Let's celebrate them! Your cards can be about The Beatles (like portraits) or you can illustrate a favorite song. It just needs to tie in to The Beatles somehow.

Swap Requirements:

3 for 3; host card is totally optional, though I will love it.
Cards should be 2.5" x 3.5".
Embellishments should be reasonably flat and lightweight.
Please put your cards in individual plastic sleeves

Mailing guidelines:

I will provide all envelopes. U.S. players, please include a large self-addressed label and a forever stamp. (If your cards are heavy or thick, please include an extra 20 cent stamp for each card.)
International players: please include a self-addressed mailing label and I will cover the postage.

I think I got everything, but if I didn't, let me know.

Who wants to play?

1. Nanvan--received
2. CynthiaSillitoe
3. Akunzel--withdrew
4. leydab--received
5. globug--received
6. Laffqueen--received
7. msbarbara--received
8. Suzi--received
9. Mrubyjean--received
10. Emmadreamstar--received

Last edited:
The Beatles are probably my all-time favorite band. I grew up on their music because of my mom growing up on their music. I'm lurking for now, since I don't know if I'll be able to commit to another swap in time.

I'm a Beatles fan from way back..hey I even have some of my Beatles cards that used to come like baseball cards with pink cardboard gum So sign me up

I'm jealous! Beatles fan from the get-go. I had all their albums, little books by John Lennon, saw every movie, read every fan magazine - the originals. My girlfriend and I knew all the words to every song and used to sing along with the records. I even wrote a poem that got read on a Dallas radio station - much to my chagrin, my clock radio went on the blink that night and I only found out they read the poem when I got to school the next day and everyone was telling me they heard it. But it was a thrill. Cried a lot when John Lennon was murdered. Still have the newspaper from the day it was reported.

Back
Top Bottom