Abstract Torn Paper-Due Dec 2nd

NancyL

plays with color and texture
Friend of AFA
Media
Due Date-Friday Dec 2nd
Number of cards-3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of players-unlimited

Media- All paper must be torn. Youmust use plain paper without images and/or paper with text, such as from a book.

I love the contrast of plain torn paper with paper shapes torn from a book page. Any language is acceptable. For this swap, your color will come from your paper. No paint or pens or ink allowed. Since it is an abstract swap, your shapes must not look like something. No flowers, fish, etc.

Mailing info-I will provide envelopes for everyone.
US players-send a label or paper with your mailing address and a forever stamp
International players-send a label or paper with your mailing address. I will pay for your postage.

Who is ready to make some abstract torn paper ATCs?

1. Me
3. CynthiaSillitoe
4. DocJ29
5. galen911
6. cmcarli
7. Asher
8. leydab
9. dithespy
10. Tafkabecky
11. Jo.on.the.go.
12. trini70
13. An. M. Sudyka
14 .LindyLu
15. StregaAnna
16. JenTeachesAdaptiveArt
17. ]The Walnut Tree

Last edited:
I am lurking so I will be subscribed. I am really interested! I assume tissue paper (colored) would be acceptable? Its flimsiness can be hard to work with, but it gives a great effect.

Cynthia, I'm adding you now. Don't know how I missed you. Also adding galen911.

What about music pages contrasted with colored paper, or do you want to stick with only text pages?

This time its only words on text on pages. I want to do more torn paper swaps with some variations in the future.

any plain colored paper is good. So vellum works. that is another one I have on hand. that and the tissue. I have some new things to try this weekend.

CiCi, I tried tissue paper and text. You can see the characters through the paper. It wasn't that hard to tear. I guess you have a little less control than with stiffer papers.

Back
Top Bottom